• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Unicron vs Xenogear

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The strongest robot vs the strongest mecha, how does this go ?
e6830_transformers_war_for_cybertron_unicron_09_2000x.jpg

klOUp3C.png

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

> omniversal levels, lmao, who edited this? i guess, i have more series to edit :mjlol

fei at this best, is megaversal, lmao

and

now with the zenkai, the tf verse got, fei loses 6/10

Es_

Straight Silver

> omniversal levels, lmao, who edited this? i guess, i have more series to edit :mjlol

and

I remember the shit id and Keo were doing eons ago Im still playing the game on backburner I take it they were inflating stuff then but I wasnt informed enough

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

and

you don't need to check Version, it's Black Jakk again :mjlol

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Reverted Xenogears Fei Id Ely Myyah and Deus to Megaversal at max

EDIT: and the Wave Existence

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

and

If Fei at his best is megaversal then a full power member of the 13 might have been enough

I'm 2 for 2 with these mismatches lately SMH :kobeha

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Stats for both? You said Unicron actually has some interesting new shit we haven’t seen before.
btw to answer this basically what I found out is, while TF is usually thought to be an infinite multiverse, it's actually much bigger. Several comic panels and Vector Prime quotes state that every universe generates infinite new ones. Then these are collected into 16 universal clusters. So transformers is a (small) omniverse by OBD standards. If you wanted to really lowball, you could get to megaversal+ but I don't see the need personally. The Star Saber can destroy all of this, and it can't kill Unicron. He also destroyed the old realms, which we don't know how big they were but it's probably of similar size considering his whole goal is just to do that again.

More detailed info here

this only applies to Unicron at his peak, current Unicron got cut apart by the star saber/terminus blade combo and is hilariously weaker

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I never had any issue with jakk or keo but
really you can't just be inflating your characters like that
or some dumb ass nigga (ME) will go around believing it :wow

Reactions: Es_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back