• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Unpopular opinions you hold regarding vs debating

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Like what is some takes that you people have that are not inline with what most people here think

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Is it?

Last I checked most agreed Unicron would take the win.

Though, it's been a while since I did tbf.
I usually see people say the opposite so idk, usually due to UN or Lifebringer or something
most people don’t really know feats well for either side and just go off vibes though tbh

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
At this point the HST pecking order is Naruto > One Piece > Bleach. Prolly gonna end with OP at the top too.
Speed Equalized threads are sometimes needed for certain verses that can't have good threads thanks to their speed (eg. Dungeons & Dragons)
Dimension creation stuff can be related to DC depending on the context
Outlier feats are only outliers if there's one, if there's another feat on a similar scale it's legit
Spiciest one: Comic book characters should still be judged based on their moat consistent showings, but if half their feats are consistently at one level and the other half is also consistently at another much higher level, they should probably be marked and divided as such, else have a meta thread of sorts made about them. Totally not talking about Venom at all with this one.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

also

like if this is the case then this shit does not and had not ever lined up with the way the math works and shouldn’t have been used in general

to make things more confusing the wiki definition is also kind of uhhhh
Megaverse Level - (?) The power to destroy more than one Multiverse.

Megaverse Level+ - (?) The power to destroy an infinite collection of megaverses and up to endless levels of infinity.

[Eg: Downstreamers from Manifold Series, Molecule Man (Pre-Retcon) from Marvel Comics]

Omniverse Level - (?) The power to exist/destroy things beyond endless levels of infinity.

what is even the distinction here?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Both not true tbh

But JK aside GOW is probably much stronger than given here but nobody actually wants to go over what's legit or not with them due to dumb as fuck fanboys and stans

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
marvel/dc are still top contenders but their reputation as strongest series has been overblown leading to wank like omniversal Genis-Vell that got accepted solely on the reputation of marvel being “””the””” strongest series. If it had been any other series it would have been more scrutinized, in any VS Community, and not gone as far as it did.

Both not true tbh

But JK aside GOW aside GOW is probably much stronger than given here but nobody actually wants to go over what's legit or not with them due to dumb as fuck fanboys and stans

To be honest, I think people have tried but the ridiculous nature of how far fanboys can go and how bad some lore books can get just stops people from trying.
I do believe there are decent feats for GoW to actually use, it's just a metric ton pain in the ass to implement it right.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There's only one person here on OLF who's weird about GOW but truthfully I think we actually could come to a concrete conclusion on its overall power level

Much like how I've considered going through DMC's supplementary material to see where it actually stands as a whole

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
There's only one person here on OLF who's weird about GOW but truthfully I think we actually could come to a concrete conclusion on its overall power level

Much like how I've considered going through DMC's supplementary material to see where it actually stands as a whole
the universal dmc... is real

Back