Resolved User Blogging System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I've seen this as a popular feature on a lot of forums, but there is legit like only one add-on that can provide us with user blogs (baka lazy XenForo).

Is this a feature that you awesome people would be interested in?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
if your life is boring then don't write blogs. if your life is interesting like mine then do write blogs.
Boring or not, people are free to create blogs as they so please, even to vent, but it all must fall under basic forum rules or it just won't work.
You're fine Sassers; was their anything specific you thought about blogging about? I ask this because I would like feedback on the categories from the community so we can keep it nice and tidy 🥳

Sassy

Preeminent
V.I.P. Member
Boring or not, people are free to create blogs as they so please, even to vent, but it all must fall under basic forum rules or it just won't work.

You're fine Sassers; was their anything specific you thought about blogging about? I ask this because I would like feedback on the categories from the community so we can keep it nice and tidy 🥳
I'm not for sure I do want to get back into writing and stuff so I was interested in the blogging aspect with the writing of it. I'll figure something I think I'll do a list of the sorts of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back