Resolved User Blogging System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I've seen this as a popular feature on a lot of forums, but there is legit like only one add-on that can provide us with user blogs (baka lazy XenForo).

Is this a feature that you awesome people would be interested in?

The Most Adminfuckable

I’m a cutie wootie please give me more adminfucks
0XhWWNJ.png

So after it gets approved (or become public by default) I can comment on my own blog, no? cause I can't make a comment as of now

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh thank you I think I'm getting around to use it. It's not the same system as user blogs in FV I think.
Mbxx went the free route and went for articles instead; this is a full blown blogging system with spaces, communities, self-blogs, categorical blogs, and much, much more!
0XhWWNJ.png

So after it gets approved (or become public by default) I can comment on my own blog, no? cause I can't make a comment as of now

Yeah perms are still being looked at; it's a vast system and was worth the price tag.

Leng

Illustrious
Sorry I'm downvoting, unless the blogs had a catch all to punish bad bloggers. Need some stakes.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry I'm downvoting, unless the blogs had a catch all to punish bad bloggers. Need some stakes.
There is a reporting feature on top of a ratings and approval system; it would be easy to send bad bloggers to the shadow realm if staff deems them incapable of behaving appropriately.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I just meant boring bloggers, competing in some sort of Battle Royale system.
Personal filters would be nice; I'll investigate and if the feature doesn't exist, I can create a feature request for it.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
if your life is boring then don't write blogs. if your life is interesting like mine then do write blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back