Uub (GT) vs Buuhan’s barrier

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Uub after merging with Buu tries to break through the barrier that Vegetto had to put some effort against

Uub vs Baby for reference

Can he do it?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don’t know tbh

He never actually harms Baby, even when he lands a hit on him. I guess Baby sweating and putting in a bit of effort in the beam struggle puts him above SSJ3 Goku, but idk about Vegeto

Sigismund

I don’t know tbh

He never actually harms Baby, even when he lands a hit on him. I guess Baby sweating and putting in a bit of effort in the beam struggle puts him above SSJ3 Goku, but idk about Vegeto
I mean Super Baby 3 is a lot stonger than the base Super Baby that beat SSJ3 Goku, and Majuub does damage Great Ape Baby

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I mean Super Baby 3 is a lot stonger than the base Super Baby that beat SSJ3 Goku, and Majuub does damage Great Ape Baby
Oozaru Baby is suppose to be stronger than SSJ4 Goku. I think it’s easier for him to be hurt in the inside

Sigismund

Oozaru Baby is suppose to be stronger than SSJ4 Goku. I think it’s easier for him to be hurt in the inside
He still visibility distorts Great Ape Baby's body via his own energy, whether inside or not. Its not like it was a thousand cuts from the inside, its one Omni directional attack that turns Baby into a Deviant Art post from inflating his body greatly.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
He still visibility distorts Great Ape Baby's body via his own energy, whether inside or not. Its not like it was a thousand cuts from the inside, its one Omni directional attack that turns Baby into a Deviant Art post from inflating his body greatly.
Yeah but he’s weaker than pre-Oozaru Baby, who couldn’t deal any substantial damage to SSJ4 Goku. He shouldn’t be able to harm Baby at all

Sigismund

Yeah but he’s weaker than pre-Oozaru Baby, who couldn’t deal any substantial damage to SSJ4 Goku. He shouldn’t be able to harm Baby at all
Yajirobi shouldnt have been able to harm Oozaru Vegeta, yet he did
Oozaru has never been a substaintal durability increase (see: Vegeta's eye still getting injured despite being far stronger than Reccome who tanked a similar hit), and weaker characters have always been able to harm it

Bob74h

The Supreme King
GT is stronger then Z so yea

Even the weakest form of baby was said as stronger s everyone prior to this point
so this baby is above buuhan

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Goku never specifies which version of Buu he was referring to when comparison was made though

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Tbf there's no reason to believe it isn't anyone but kid Buu given how strong that version was in Toeiland and such and DB whole next man up

Futon

Notorious
Isn't the strongest ki Goten could've felt just regular Super Buu or is it anime Kid Buu?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
GT is all over the place tbh

Trunks outperforms both Gohan and Goten against Omega Shenron. And Majuub implies that all four of them around the same strength

So I guess Gohan, Trunks and Goten trained massively in-between arcs to be comparable to Majuub

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
GT is all over the place tbh

Trunks outperforms both Gohan and Goten against Omega Shenron. And Majuub implies that all four of them around the same strength

So I guess Gohan, Trunks and Goten trained massively in-between arcs to be comparable to Majuub
It was originally also unhelpful because of people going at Pan's words who was the strongest during the Baby Saga:

- says Goku is the strongest
- thinks Trunks is the next strongest then Gohan and Vegeta
- doesn't ever mention Goten

Only makes me sad that we know officially Toei and Toriyama wanted to have a special arc for Gohan returning "to form"

Also wish we had more of revived Rildo vs Gohan in GT

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It was originally also unhelpful because of people going at Pan's words who was the strongest during the Baby Saga:

- says Goku is the strongest
- thinks Trunks is the next strongest then Gohan and Vegeta
- doesn't ever mention Goten

Only makes me sad that we know officially Toei and Toriyama wanted to have a special arc for Gohan returning "to form"

Also wish we had more of revived Rildo vs Gohan in GT
Oh that reminds me

Baby implies Goku and Trunks are around the same level too and says he needs to keep body hopping to surpass them both

Honestly there’s a bunch of statements like this thrown around throughout the series

Back