Uzumaki

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Uzumaki is an upcoming anime horror series based on the manga by Junji Ito, and adapted by Production I.G USA and Adult Swim. It follows the story of Kirie Goshima and Shuichi Saito in the town of Kurouzu-cho, which is haunted by spirals...

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Damn they actually bringing it to Toonami?

Can't believe Toonami is still around :catshivers

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Hm? This wasn't out yet? I remember seeing an adult swim ad for it all the way back in 2020.
They announced it in 2020 but plan to release it later this year.

I wonder if the three-year wait was because of licensing or taking their time to craft something beautiful? Nonetheless, Adult Swim never fails, especially when the bring shit into the Toonami lineup :catsalute

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

I wonder if the three-year wait was because of licensing or taking their time to craft something beautiful? Nonetheless, Adult Swim never fails, especially when the bring shit into the Toonami lineup :catsalute
I hope so, Uzumaki was pretty good, wonder if there gonna add the deleted chapter.

• Wow

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

From the looks of the artstyle, taking their sweet time on the animation and capturing the essence of Ito's work as best they can.

Back