Vampire Hunter D runs a Bastard!! Gauntlet

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Seemed like some characters in Bastard!! are in D's general ballpark and both series are known for diverse hax.
tumblr_olvcfjKHLs1re6nxeo1_1280.png

68b89f9e304a70c4a4c78eecbe13d6fc552e7899.jpg

1v1 Matches, who is the strongest character D can beat

All battles take place at Waffle House during the 2024 Eclipse
GK06vRkWAAAEGYL.jpg:large

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He couldn't really beat anyone of note tbh. He's got plenty of hax but a lot of characters even pre time skip are just faster with higher firepower

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
He couldn't really beat anyone of note tbh. He's got plenty of hax but a lot of characters even pre time skip are just faster with higher firepower
really? I saw some excerpts @Masterblack06 posted from the book that pretty clearly had some MFTL stuff going on. Can you clarify MB, I know preskip Bastard is like lightspeed or something which seems too slow for D

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
really? I saw some excerpts @Masterblack06 posted from the book that pretty clearly had some MFTL stuff going on. Can you clarify MB, I know preskip Bastard is like lightspeed or something which seems too slow for D
I got you
The whole 100 Million Light Years in 0 Seconds

Attacking a man in a nanosecond
6fAifqf.jpeg

Crossing Infinity
latest

Blocked an attack that came from mars to earth almost instantly
HuyFfOl.jpeg

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

With those feats he should be faster than anyone in the series pre or post skip but he still doesn't have any answer to beings like the angels/Konron ect

so probably Anthrax if he's got the firepower to handle it

Back