• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

vector prime (idw) vs ultronvision (marvel what if)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
did you mean TFCC/Galaxy Force Vector? IDW is featless and only showed up in flashbacks

anyway he's galaxy level, can BFR into the big bang, step outside of time, and manipulate causality but idk what Ultravision can do

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
TFCC/Galaxy Force Vector?

idw is also considered this, but is connected to the gfrce verse too

and how many times, i am gonna say it? :mjlol

5483827-3.jpg

it says galaxies = he is multi galaxy levels

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
nah idw vector is this dude and he never does anything lmao. he's still part of the singularity because this comic was written pre-shroud tho iirc but yeah, featless
tumblr_ovi02rBqwJ1taohzgo2_1280.png

anyway what does Ultron have that can save him from being sent into a big bang

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Being able to step outside of time and affect causality pretty much neuters the time stone, even if it could go back that far (it should theoretically be capable of this, but it was not actually shown)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
nah idw vector is this dude and he never does anything lmao. he's still part of the singularity because this comic was written pre-shroud tho iirc but yeah, featless
tumblr_ovi02rBqwJ1taohzgo2_1280.png

anyway what does Ultron have that can save him from being sent into a big bang

lmao, it's idw, but anyway

ultronvision at least galaxy level+ in stats, ftl+, dimensional bfr, astral projection, has a form of stepping outside of time = making him neutral to time reversal techs to a certain degree, cosmic awareness, has the ig, dimensional travel, etc

idw gxyforce vector prime is multi galaxy levels, yet, he has better stepping outside of time feats and his dimensional bfr to big bang tech, can give him the win 6/10 times

overall, it's a close fight

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
lmao, it's idw, but anyway

ultronvision at least galaxy level+ in stats, ftl+, dimensional bfr, astral projection, has a form of stepping outside of time = making him neutral to time reversal techs to a certain degree, cosmic awareness, has the ig, dimensional travel, etc

idw gxyforce vector prime is multi galaxy levels, yet, he has better stepping outside of time feats and his dimensional bfr to big bang tech, can give him the win 6/10 times

overall, it's a close fight
This version of Vector can also go into the astral plane and trap people there, even if he dies. Plus the causality missile and being able to send people into big bangs I think, gives him the win more often than not.

Back