• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Weakest character that can beat the Entities (Worm)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Inspired by this incredible thread :tupac

who is the weakest character that is able to incapacitate or kill the Entities?

all battles takes place in east Atlanta

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Inspired by this incredible thread :tupac

who is the weakest character that is able to incapacitate or kill the Entities?

all battles takes place in east Atlanta
touma
uhh

Honestly not sure. :hm

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Actually, what's the starting distance?

Because I probably could unironically see Touma taking one down. :mjpls

The Living One from Arcanum
unknown.png

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
(1) The sheer amount of energy they command over.

To begin with, Entities explodes 10^80 planets every time they birth children. Forget supernovas as hellos: this already trivializes many, many so called "universal" characters out there. I dare say even Othinus, who many mistakenly believe can defeat Entities, actually can't hold a candle to them since she only destroys one universe at a time. You see, since there are approximately 10^50 atoms on Earth, their labor screams alone destroy 10^50 universes worth of matter, per childbirth. Being universal doesn't mean shit in the face of Entities.
That butthurt.

I was going to say Marvel's Many Angled Ones to start with but seeing that butthurt, I'll say Othinus for the lol
:skully

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Some OnC scrub via concept manip. (maybe I should continue that respect thread to get to the good ones :hm)

I'm thinking Jord via conceptually turning their powers into the opposite, making their own hax destroy them. Path to Victory, but it leads to the worst possible suicide instead :maybe

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Some OnC scrub via concept manip. (maybe I should continue that respect thread to get to the good ones :hm)

I'm thinking Jord via conceptually turning their powers into the opposite, making their own hax destroy them. Path to Victory, but it leads to the worst possible suicide instead :maybe
That... might just actually work. :mjlol

White Queen? Rimuru? A single Xeelee? Is any mid-tier Who versus Civ? A single Downstream? Whatever Anti-Entity character that I just created in my mind. Just bring any with even a vague resemble of Universe + and that should do it. Also, that thread was basically asking for a burn. Even Worm supporters went WTF?

Back