• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Weakest D&D inspired videogame protagonist that can solo Harry Potter?

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Just as the title says. They can be anyone from a videogame based on D&D. That's the only real rule. Victory condition is the complete destruction or conquest of their world.

Last edited:
Amazon from Dragon’s Crown, who is considered a glass cannon :maybe
latest

Here Brutal Drive skill portrait shows the ground being split where you can see lava.
latest

Is one of the few people to have defeated the Ancient Dragon who probably created the clouds and thunderstorms in the Illusionary Land.

The gods had trouble with the Ancient Dragon, it was so powerful that they had to seal it away.

The gods were angry with the people attempting to reach the heavens by building a giant tower, so they destroyed their city and the inhabitants in return.
HSeyZj6.jpg

unknown.png

Also fought a Kraken that summons huge tidal waves, a Warlock that can generate lightning and call forth meteors, and a Gazer that can shoot lasers.

Amazon can generate shockwaves, defy gravity by doing multiple spin slashes with her pole axe, become temporarily invincible, can enter her Berserk state that increases her power and speed, summon multiple clones, and can temporarily ignore knockback,

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Faxa7TlUsAAKP_B

i need to make an adventurequest/dragonfable feat thread at some point because the lore for these games is absolutely nuts but they quite literally have decades of content to go through

anyhow, Adventurequest was definitely inspired by D&D to the point one of the lead writers attempted to make his self-insert a servant of Lolth. While the games definitely stuck to their own original direction, they definitely would not exist had the creators not been playing D&D a ton as kids and iirc they've admitted such.

Last edited:

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Faxa7TlUsAAKP_B

i need to make an adventurequest/dragonfable feat thread at some point because the lore for these games is absolutely nuts but they quite literally have decades of content to go through

anyhow, Adventurequest was definitely inspired by D&D to the point one of the lead writers attempted to make his self-insert a servant of Lolth. While the games definitely stuck to their own original direction, they definitely would not exist had the creators not been playing D&D a ton as kids and iirc they've admitted such.
AdventureQuest was my shit growing up :wow

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
AdventureQuest was my shit growing up :wow
i used to be super active in the community (mostly for dragonfable and mechquest), DF is still fun and still gets story updates every week. Current plotlines are pretty good.

AQ's lead writer died a year or so ago which is pretty unfortunate, he was responsible for taking the lore in more complex directions.

Back