• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Weakest DC Ring-Slinger that can Defeat Base Thanos?

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
lTG7VWb.png

ThanosW-1024x576.jpg

Ok. So I got a little too thematic in my last thread. The Tyrant vs Tyrant aesthetic was too appealing. I also kind of thought Sinestro would have some crazy scaling from all his years fighting against Hal. Guess not. I did also restrict him to "average" showings so...yeah.

Anyway, Lantern vs Thanos is still a dope concept, and I know there's someone out there who can put down the Mad Titan.

Round 1: Prime Base Thanos
Round 2: Modern Base Thanos

Maddie

Acclaimed
IIRC strongest green Lanterns are Hal, Kyle, and Sodam Yat.

Kyle is multi-galaxy level in OWaW, and has a speed advantage over Thanos. He might stand a chance

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
LarFleeze would be the biggest Threat to thanos
How powerful is LarFleeze? I looked into him before making this thread. We don't have a profile for him on the OBD wiki, and VSB only has him at solar system level. Apparently scaling off other Lanterns.

Solar System level (He is considerably stronger than most Green Lanterns and can maintain his Orange Lantern Corps even when separated from his power battery, and by drawing them in and absorbing them, he can boost his power to 100,000%. His constructs can fight against and restrain Green Lanterns such as John Stewart and Hal Jordan).

the rest unless amped are getting folded
Amps are allowed. "Hal with X-amp" is a valid answer.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Larfleeze is basically the other Lantern corp members when they're amped cause he never shared his Battery's power

Maddie

Acclaimed
Is there any further context to Hal Jordan absorbing Imperiex's leaked energy which came from the destruction of multiple galaxies?

Barring actually having the respective entity possess them the only one I can think of is Larfleeze and even then he actually has his entity and whole battery with him at all times essentially constant supercharging him.

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
I think Sodam Yat can beat Thanos.
I kinda feel like Peacemaker asking if "project starfish" is related to buttholes, but...

Am I not supposed to see the word sodomy in his name: Sodam Yat? Cause, like, I'm not gonna not do that. You can't have the first name be (barely) one vowel off from the root word/name "Sodom" and not expect me to make connections.

I didn't let Jojo slide when it decided to shout the Japanese word "sadame" in the opening of their Shonen Ai power fantasy. And I'm not letting it slide with these kinky fools in spandex, either.

Back