• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Weather Report (JJBA) vs Black Clover verse

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Scenario 1: 1v1 Gauntlet Style, Weather starts in base but will immediately resort to the Oxygen poisoning Emporio used with his stand.
Scenario 2: Against the entire verse, Weather starts with Heavy Weather active. Weather is hiding somewhere, can they find him before they all get turned into snails? :maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
lmao

after the zenkais from the recent movie in stats for the high tiers and top tiers = country+/continental+ levels, plus they lightspeed/ftl, and the former wizard kings, are weak compared to the antagonists of the later arcs, imagine how much they got zenkaid, since the movie takes place, pre-2nd dante fight

the

only outcome here is

cool report getting negged by them

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
lmao

after the zenkais from the recent movie in stats for the high tiers and top tiers = country+/continental+ levels, plus they lightspeed/ftl, and the former wizard kings, are weak compared to the antagonists of the later arcs, imagine how much they got zenkaid, since the movie takes place, pre-2nd dante fight

the

only outcome here is

cool report getting negged by them

Iirc isn't Jojo still further into FTL? I thought the Hanged Man feat was like hundreds of times FTL or something?

And with Weather his DC/Durability may be low but if they don't have an answer to his hax they could still be poisoned by Oxygen and/or turned into snails pretty easily.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
good luck for cool report to tank a meteor dropped at him from a ftl char, or getting ice statue'd, in secs or bfr'd and etc

in the scenario where he fights all of them at the same time, he gets fully negged

on

the 1vs1, he reaches the high tiers and loses, mostly of his hax, not cuz of his mid physical stats

so simple

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Iirc isn't Jojo still further into FTL? I thought the Hanged Man feat was like hundreds of times FTL or something?

And with Weather his DC/Durability may be low but if they don't have an answer to his hax they could still be poisoned by Oxygen and/or turned into snails pretty easily.
its been a while since I read part 6 but I don’t recall anything scaling Weather directly to that

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
its been a while since I read part 6 but I don’t recall anything scaling Weather directly to that
He pretty much had Pucci beaten at one point (if not for fate getting in the way). And we give Pucci the scaling from Whitesnake taking the discs from Jotaro https://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php?view=article&id=829&catid=8

https://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki...1027:character-profile-weather-report&catid=8 Weather Report also has "is likely FTL" in his own profile.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
What stands scale from Hanged Man, It's just the Stardust crew and everyone who can keep up with them right? (Which is most stands in Part 3, and nearly everyone Jotaro fought until he died)

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
What stands scale from Hanged Man, It's just the Stardust crew and everyone who can keep up with them right? (Which is most stands in Part 3, and nearly everyone Jotaro fought until he died)
A decent amount of Part 5 characters get the benefit from Diavolo's confrontation with Polnareff.

Off the top of my head.

Bucciarati for managing to tag KC with Sticky Fingers.

Giorno for Golden Experience being able to keep up with Sticky Fingers in H2H.

Secco for outright blitzing Sticky Fingers.

Risotto for Doppio being unable to deflect all his projectiles with KC.

Etc...

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Can Asta negate stands or nah?
Stands are made from Psychic energy and are reflections of the soul iirc. But they aren’t classified as magic in-universe (at least most of them aren’t) so I would say no since Asta’s ability is magic negation, not superpower negation.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Stands are made from Psychic energy and are reflections of the soul iirc. But they aren’t classified as magic in-universe (at least most of them aren’t) so I would say no since Asta’s ability is magic negation, not superpower negation.
Then Ig he clears. No idea how they‘re gonna fight his Stand unless they blitz him, but he‘s hiding, so they can‘t. His stand too hax.

Back