Webcomic Character Respect Thread (Feats and Discussion)

VibeCheck

Due to the sheer lack of discussion I see regarding webcomics in VS debating, I've been vouching for the medium's exposure in the powerscaling community more. As such, this is a thread where all webcomic and webmanga discussion for characters' feats and such can be discussed. Whether you're a Homestuck or Webtoon enjoyer, anyone's welcome.

I'll also be posting any new respect threads I make for webcomic characters from my blog here

I'll kick it off by posting my most recent blog post focusing on McBell from Clown Corps. Since nearly every character I cover on my blog is super obscure, I'll be posting a blurb about them above the link

After getting caught by specialized clown agents, spontaneous burglar at large Mary McBell is given the choice to be sentenced to jail, or train to become a clown like them at Clown College

>>> https://webcomicvsblog.blogspot.com/2023/11/mcbell-isnt-clowning-around-in-death.html <<<

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
you read ordeal by brent, one of the best webtoons out there, strong too, at least country+ levels and mhs+, from what i remember

also, welcome to olf obd, new lad, have fun

VibeCheck

you read ordeal by brent, one of the best webtoons out there, strong too, at least country+ levels and mhs+, from what i remember

also, welcome to olf obd, new lad, have fun
Glad to spot another Ordeal fan

A friend calced one of the more recent feats that got to continental levels, which is included in the blog

Same goes for a sub-rela estimate for the same feat

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
gonna check these calcs and tell you if legit or not, cuz, obd style and all

have to read some of the new chaps, soon, too

overall

i like webtoons and all, but stopped reading for a while now, cuz, most of them now are zZzzZ levels, and repetitive

prime era of the webtoons was, with the likes of knight run, epic of gilgamesh, gosu, hardcore leveling warrior, magician [kim sarae], legend of the northern blade, mori jin land (back at its full sage realm arc, not the final arcs), tower of boredom (:maybe), red storm, yes even lol noblesse, and few others

a very selective amount of them (same for manga series now) are readable and good or solid, at least

VibeCheck

gonna check these calcs and tell you if legit or not, cuz, obd style and all

have to read some of the new chaps, soon, too

overall

i like webtoons and all, but stopped reading for a while now, cuz, most of them now are zZzzZ levels, and repetitive

prime era of the webtoons was, with the likes of knight run, epic of gilgamesh, gosu, hardcore leveling warrior, magician [kim sarae], legend of the northern blade, mori jin land (back at its full sage realm arc, not the final arcs), tower of boredom (:maybe), red storm, yes even lol noblesse, and few others

a very selective amount of them (same for manga series now) are readable and good or solid, at least
Haven't actually read any of them, maybe since I don't gravitate towards manhwa much besides Hellper and Jungle Juice lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i like to have knowledge, from manga, webtoons, manhua and all

now, i halted that, cuz not enough time and pmuch know most of them, lol, got older too, irl matters more, obv

Back