• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Wei Shi Lindon Arelius Enters the Tournament of Power

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
Can they even affect him in the first place given how Will/Authority works? Ki isn't remotely comparable to it (from what I've seen anyway) to argue they can:rock
Of course they can. It takes far more effort to affect higher orders of things with authority directly. It's never really used all that well on stronger opponents. Perhaps that's because most of those opponents are Monarchs who also have that power, but Dread Gods don't in the same sort of way and it's not like they ever tried to take care of a Dread God like that.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Of course they can. It takes far more effort to affect higher orders of things with authority directly. It's never really used all that well on stronger opponents. Perhaps that's because most of those opponents are Monarchs who also have that power, but Dread Gods don't in the same sort of way
But they do. It’s noted that their will caused difficulties when trying to erase wounds caused by them

Screenshot_20230607-220603-019.png

The Silent King’s will was used to fuck with future sight stuff
8581139-silentkingfatemanip.jpg

They’re also metaphysically too heavy to be teleported in the normal way

Dreadgods may not have icons, but they do have will/authority in abundance to counter the reality warping of high level sacred artists

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
But they do. It’s noted that their will caused difficulties when trying to erase wounds caused by them

Screenshot_20230607-220603-019.png

The Silent King’s will was used to fuck with future sight stuff
8581139-silentkingfatemanip.jpg

They’re also metaphysically too heavy to be teleported in the normal way

Dreadgods may not have icons, but they do have will/authority in abundance to counter the reality warping of high level sacred artists
There's also this word of god where Will Wight explains that Dreadgods are basically Heralds but done in a way that, while technically incorrect, loops back around to being effectively the same thing in the end.

image.png

So yeah, basically like what you said.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
That said, the stuff Jiren does like overcoming time stop should count as having will in the Cradle sense, as does SSBE Vegeta negating hakai, which is existence erasure

Those are solid enough feats, and having a lot of raw power helps :tupac

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Lindon can't hang with DBS peeps with on page feats, even though command hax has the potential to help him out. The series ends on him fighting a legit Abiddon type threat which might make him more possibly higher tier, but in terms of raw power he's continent+ level or so. Since the epilogue confirms him winning that fight since it's implied the epilogue takes place later he might be planet-star level, maybe higher, but we have no idea what level of a threat it was.

Multiversal travels probably buff his speed, but I don't know he'd compare to. He became the strongest being on Cradle, but in the the Megaverse that is the The Way, he's nowhere near the top.
Continent-level is way too low. Even with just the Dreadgod Armor he shook an entire Iteration. The armor also allowed him to fight Li who was a fallen Abidan. The Fiend we see him fight was powerful enough to hollow out an entire universe. All the celestial bodies were gone once he was there because it had already eaten everything else and it was saving that particular earth for last. In order to savor it.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Continental in general seems really low just off of the fact that the world of Cradle is huge and there's a bunch of statements of characters shaking or even cracking/destroying it

iirc isn't the distance from the surface of the planet to the outer atmosphere over 160,000 km give or take? :hm

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Continental in general seems really low just off of the fact that the world of Cradle is huge and there's a bunch of statements of characters shaking or even cracking/destroying it

iirc isn't the distance from the surface of the planet to the outer atmosphere over 160,000 km give or take? :hm

Yeah, and the circumference is like 300000 kilometers or something. Way bigger than the planet Earth.

Back