• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Wei Shi Lindon Arelius Enters the Tournament of Power

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Basically, exactly what it says, this is after the latest book in Cradle.

In other words Wei Shi Lindon as an Abidan.

How far can he make it in the Tournament of Power?
Never read. Mind giving me this dude's stats, so I know what we're dealing with here?

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Never read. Mind giving me this dude's stats, so I know what we're dealing with here?
Quick respect thread:

Doesn't cover the latest book though. Where he just straight up becomes an Abidan. At that point he is shaking entire iterations/universes, erasing events from history with the Void Icon, and other crazy feats like fighting multiple Fiends at once. Just one being a universal threat.

He went full on cosmic in the last book.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Quick respect thread:

Doesn't cover the latest book though. Where he just straight up becomes an Abidan. At that point he is shaking entire iterations/universes, erasing events from history with the Void Icon, and other crazy feats like fighting multiple Fiends at once. Just one being a universal threat.

He went full on cosmic in the last book.
Hmm... in terms of raw power, he's lacking severely against anyone of real note in the TOP. His hax could pretty much make that meaningless, though.

If his regen really is conceptual, then he's basically un-killable to anyone. If he's fighting under TOP rules, however, then there's numerous characters who should be able to knock him off the platform and eliminate him. All of them are the top and god tiers of the TOP, though.

Is his invulnerability toward anything physical going to apply even to ki users? If so, I think you might be allowed to disregard what I just said, though to be fair, just because you're not damaged by something, doesn't mean the force of it can't pull you from the ground and send you flying, in this case.:heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Hmm... in terms of raw power, he's lacking severely against anyone of real note in the TOP. His hax could pretty much make that meaningless, though.

If his regen really is conceptual, then he's basically un-killable to anyone. If he's fighting under TOP rules, however, then there's numerous characters who should be able to knock him off the platform and eliminate him. All of them are the top and god tiers of the TOP, though.

Is his invulnerability toward anything physical going to apply even to ki users? If so, I think you might be allowed to disregard what I just said, though to be fair, just because you're not damaged by something, doesn't mean the force of it can't pull you from the ground and send you flying, in this case.:heston
Yeah from what I've seen of Cradle you literally would not be able to affect him or block his attacks unless you have straight up reality warping infused into your attacks/defenses:tupac

There's a a bunch of quotes out there that mention without Will/Authority behind an attack (like, the actual power system in play, not just will/intent as a general concept) that physical forces just... won't affect you.

Like, there's a hierarchy of sorts where it goes physical laws < Madra < Soulfire < Will/Authority

So he'll probably be fine :maybe

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
He could also literally just say "no" to being forcefully moved/teleported which has happened quite a bit in the series from what I've read, so yeah.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Yeah from what I've seen of Cradle you literally would not be able to affect him or block his attacks unless you have straight up reality warping infused into your attacks/defenses:tupac

There's a a bunch of quotes out there that mention without Will/Authority behind an attack (like, the actual power system in play, not just will/intent as a general concept) that physical forces just... won't affect you.

Like, there's a hierarchy of sorts where it goes physical laws < Madra < Soulfire < Will/Authority

So he'll probably be fine :maybe
Especially since the Void is a multiverse spanning concept, and it's what eating the multiverse right now. Really surprised that Lindon didn't become a Fiend.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Especially since the Void is a multiverse spanning concept, and it's what eating the multiverse right now. Really surprised that Lindon didn't become a Fiend.
Mind if I ask what would qualify as reality-warping in this case? Because if it's not something too extreme, then the top and god tiers would at the very least be able to bypass the invulnerability aspect of his power set, as being able to destroy the universe, space-time and all, is kinda a form of reality-warping, or in this case, full-on reality destruction, if we want to be technical.

If that doesn't count, and there's nothing they can do against him, then this thread is just a giant stomp in Lindon's favor, as he basically wins by default.

Though perhaps that was your aim all along. Just going out there to pad your new boy's W/L ratio on the OBD. :mjpls

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Mind if I ask what would qualify as reality-warping in this case? Because if it's not something too extreme, then the top and god tiers would at the very least be able to bypass the invulnerability aspect of his power set, as being able to destroy the universe, space-time and all, is kinda a form of reality-warping, or in this case, full-on reality destruction, if we want to be technical.

If that doesn't count, and there's nothing they can do against him, then this thread is just a giant stomp in Lindon's favor, as he basically wins by default.

Though perhaps that was your aim all along. Just going out there to pad your new boy's W/L ratio on the OBD. :mjpls
This is something they truly start to get once they reach Sage. They gain an Icon, and in Lindon's case, he now has a bunch of them. His first one was the Void Icon. Which represents the Void. The power it has deals with the annulment of existence even down to historical events. For example, he can make it so a past event never happened.

jbDkTSd.png
lzw8LsA.png

Also, correction, not even as an Abidan, Lindon could already shake the whole universe with his Dreadgod gear. Iterations are a universe in this context. He got more powerful after this.

rjvqO9p.png

After his ascension he can fight Fiends within Class II. Which are powerful enough to literally eat whole iterations.

6BFX7W7.png

Besides that, his authority deals with his voice. He can quite literally command things to happen. Reality changes to suit his verbal commands.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
This is something they truly start to get once they reach Sage. They gain an Icon, and in Lindon's case, he now has a bunch of them. His first one was the Void Icon. Which represents the Void. The power it has deals with the annulment of existence even down to historical events. For example, he can make it so a past event never happened.

jbDkTSd.png
lzw8LsA.png

Also, correction, not even as an Abidan, Lindon could already shake the whole universe with his Dreadgod gear. Iterations are a universe in this context. He got more powerful after this.

rjvqO9p.png

After his ascension he can fight Fiends within Class II. Which are powerful enough to literally eat whole iterations.

6BFX7W7.png

Besides that, his authority deals with his voice. He can quite literally command things to happen. Reality changes to suit his verbal commands.
So, this essentially was just a way to pad Lindon's W/L record on the OBD, as I said before. :mjpls

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Will/Authority can also negate regeneration. Even Lindon's kind of regeneration which works by erasing the event that creates the wound in the first place.

Provided that the authority can match or surpass his own. After becoming an Abidan that's nobody on Cradle. Other Abidan and Fiends though? Yeah, they can possibly do it.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Authority can be resisted though. You just need to have a similar degree of raw power that warps reality.
Well, Jiren might qualify then, given the whole shaking a void of nothingness, and being above characters who scale so far above baseline uni and uni+ that it's kinda funny.

Hard to say, though.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Well, Jiren might qualify then, given the whole shaking a void of nothingness, and being above characters who scale so far above baseline uni and uni+ that it's kinda funny.

Hard to say, though.
Timestops and timeslows are also useless against them. Cause they can resist it with their authority. Even much weaker characters have done that in the latest book, and Lindon's Void Icon is so busted that an entire dimension almost exploded because someone attempted to warp time.

KYmWb49.png

32e1GQj.png

GAlrQ4W.png

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
Lindon can't hang with DBS peeps with on page feats, even though command hax has the potential to help him out. The series ends on him fighting a legit Abiddon type threat which might make him more possibly higher tier, but in terms of raw power he's continent+ level or so. Since the epilogue confirms him winning that fight since it's implied the epilogue takes place later he might be planet-star level, maybe higher, but we have no idea what level of a threat it was.

Multiversal travels probably buff his speed, but I don't know he'd compare to. He became the strongest being on Cradle, but in the the Megaverse that is the The Way, he's nowhere near the top.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Can they even affect him in the first place given how Will/Authority works? Ki isn't remotely comparable to it (from what I've seen anyway) to argue they can:rock

Back