• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Wenwu vs Thor (MCU)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Marvel-Studios-Shang-Chi-and-the-Legend-of-the-Ten-Rings-shang-chi-and-the-legend-of-the-ten-rings-43984724-540-275.gif

UN-DIS29.jpg

since it’s proven Wenwu and Shang are well beyond anyone who isn’t Thor or Hulk level of power

Round 1: movie 1-2 / Avengers Thor

Round 2: Ragnarok Thor

Round 3: Infinity War Thor

Wenwu has all ten rings

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Mandarin was the shit in the intro

I want a backstory movie now
Wenwu is not really meant to be the Mandarin, he's more Zheng Zu/Fu Manchu from the comics, the "Mandarin" title is just handwaved off as a western bastardization of his real identity (pretty much directly telling the audience that the mcu Mandarin isn't a thing). Fire-breathing Guy Pearce is as close as we're gonna get to a live action Mandarin tbh.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Thor also broke the Bifrost Bridge so...

Yeah :russ

Peep around the end of the video

Shang Chi movie trailer hyped the Ten Rings up as being more powerful than Thor, Hulk and Iron Man:mjpls

Shang killed the 250 meter tall dragon with the Ten Rings too

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I mean…if lurking on Spacebattles is anything to go by (:maybe)

then Shang and Wenwu have some of the best “calced” feats beyond anything seen in the MCU. Even the usual downplayers on that site that think MCU is subsonic agree the Ten Rings are at least supersonic and in the tens of thousands of tons range, power-wise

Back