What admiral (s) are coming to Wano?

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

Which admirals are coming?

• Fujitora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akainu

• Aokiji

• Sengoku

• Kong

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
The marines are coming. Only if Kaido is defeated, of course, but we know he will be.

At this point, I think it's impossible for the marines to be a threat without at least one admiral among their forces. So who is coming?

- Kizaru, Fujitora, Ryokugyu (Green Bull) - the obvious choices.
- Akainu: the man himself comes to correct his failure to kill Luffy in MF.
- Aokiji: either as a BB Pirate or turns out he's still a marine/sword.
- Sengoku/Kong: ... maybe?

MrBopo

Paramount
It will only be Ryokugyu he's the only admiral that hasn't gotten an arc to play a role.
Aokiji -> Foxy arc/el
Kizaru-> Sabaody
Akainu -> marineford war
Fujitora -> Dressrosa

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
I give it 99% Ryo is coming but would like to see Kizaru again too.

It all depends on how much alliance is hurt, if all M3 are with their bones broken then one admiral is more than enough to be a huge threat and force them to make a desperate escape.

MrBopo

Paramount
I give it 99% Ryo is coming but would like to see Kizaru again too.

It all depends on how much alliance is hurt, if all M3 are with their bones broken then one admiral is more than enough to be a huge threat and force them to make a desperate escape.
I feel like have kizaru there as well would be over kill. The alliance after fighting kaido should be in no shape to fight two admirals . Ryo should be rebellious like fuji so maybe he goes to wano on his own accord against orders.

Great Potato

Preeminent
Kizaru already volunteered himself to go ruin Kaido and Big Mom's day, so it would make sense for him to go unless he's already busy with one of the Shichibukai.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Kizaru could also play an important role assuming that he is indeed Vegapunk(a theory which I firmly believe). He could potentailly explain more about the Lunarians and their purpose, about Kaido's origins and such. There's also Queen being his former colleague(which could lead to a dramatic reveal)and his tech which is apparently "so advanced not even Vegapunk could replicate it", which is sure to pique his interest. Also, Kizaru did help Kuma help the SHs, further proving that his agenda isn't to really help the WG in their power-struggle. He's just using them at this point. So this could prove helpful down the line, maybe he would even be interested in Pluton's blueprints? Who knows. To add to that, he was the first one to volunteer to head towards Wano, and was seemingly the only one around other than Akainu who was actually available to set sail on a moment's notice, the only problem was the lack of intel.

That being said, Ryo ties in to Wano and it would make a lot of sense if he appeared now for a reveal. But we don't know what happened after he clashed with Sabo and the revs. He could have been injured and had to rest for a while, which would make it a pretty crappy idea to send him on another mission relatively shortly thereafter. If anything, after such an attack he'd probably stay there if he's still capable of fighting, making it even less probable that he'd manage to show up in Wano on time.

Both would make quite a bit of sense, IMO. Really hard to tell.

Back