What are some manga you've dropped?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Toriko was always a battle hea y manga. And people will never admit this but the "quality" that everyone labeld it was based purely on the insane powerscale feats it had. But part 2 Toriko was not good.
it's mainly that fucking ending for me

has everything going for it, and then

lol NEO is our friend now we invited him to dinner

that nigga massacred an entire universe bro come on

• Skully
Reactions: Ral

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Part 6 was really not that good to me. Stopped reading after that. It wasn't bad. But it was a bit boring. Didn't like Part 5 either. However I also read JJBA when it had bad scans so...

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
scans don't help with some of the more unhinged decisions that happen in jojo but they definitely make a difference sometimes imo, especially if you read those really old ones for part 5 or something

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Night Head Genesis. Idek why anymore, but I read it when I was like 13 and the story was probably disturbing for me back in the day.

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
I started dozens of cliche Isekai manga and dropped them always after a couple or at best a couple dozen chapters. Somehow they all feel interchangeable

Reactions: Ral

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Cause they are

CN does the exact same shit with xianxia to the point I can't even tell some of them apart if I don't have them bookmarked
"Man blessed by the heavens Cultivates to kill his enemies and enslave their women, rense and repeat"

Back