What do you normally keep on your desk that you removed before you posted a picture for your freinds

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Oh, and book holders

For additional things, a candle and anything that would look good if it's organized in a way that's aesthetically appealing

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
A creepy alarm clock. Getting tired of people freaking out over it, it's just a creepy cat alarm clock lol.

• Pepetrollface
Reactions: Ral

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Get a cool looking water bottle and some rad looking notebooks to avoid the shame of displaying your pitiful clutter

I do this

Yeah but all the cool looking water bottles to me are practical so im still on that hunt, same as the notebook

Oh, and book holders

For additional things, a candle and anything that would look good if it's organized in a way that's aesthetically appealing

Ive got a candle but he is ugly so he gets moved depending on the person getting the pictures

Sometimes, I intentionally leave a lubricant bottle on my desk.

:wack

• Lfg

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Just finished my lego orchid so she will replace a real plant I had thier that was starving for water and sunlight

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
I am not into taking pictures of myself. But I like to take some shots of the occasional squirrel or fat bird when I am quick enough (often I am not).

Back