Health What do you want out of life?

(Inb4 Vermiform and Ahrim don't take this thread seriously)

Here's a question I've been thinking about recently. (Recently as in last night when I decided to watch the Chainsaw Man anime as a refresher before the next manga chapter is released next month... make of that what you will)
What is an ambition/goal/milestone/etc that I want to achieve in my time on earth? What dreams do I want to fulfill, and so on.

I feel like maybe I'm pretty simple compared to some, so I think it'd be interesting to see what kind of answers you all would have to this question.

i have very little idea of the sort of vibe I give off to most people, so maybe this isn't surprising, but I'm not really all that ambitious.
Like I make music and that’s something I'm really into, but I'm not particularly interested in making it big, going on tours, or anything like that.
it would be cool, I'm sure, and having a decent sized amount of people that like what I make probably feels nice, but getting that kind of feedback or approval from a bunch of people isn't something I really care about.
I don't really know these people, so it doesn't really matter to me what they think.

But to truly know a single person that I think is awesome and have them think that of me as well. That's the good shit. I want that.
How will I get there? Idk, but I'll figure it out.
After that maybe I'll be a famous musician, but I have priorities.

Last edited:

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i cant do long term and/or big, vague goals so everything i want is short term and is usually as simple as making it to the next year

Back