What if...

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
What if they accidentally went past North Korea and ended up in Russia?

Regimes and dictatorships rely on boring people, it's the "exciting" people they dislike. There's a reason movies love that grey/monochrome filter over dystopian settings, gotta sell that feeling of monotony and death of individualism. Reminds me of the first act of the russian movie Stalker (nothing like the game btw) and how the director tried to express life in such a society.

I'm always reminded of the late 90s here and how bands like Prodigy were viewed as "junkies propaganda" or even satanic, even if they somehow glorified drugs (which tbh kids were dumb enough to fall for) they still promoted individual expression which was the real problem. It's one of the main reasons why the punk subculture is still viewed negatively while metalheads and gangster rappers are viewed as harmless fun, they have a single point to make while punks revolt against pretty much everything and everyone even themselves.

it's cool to be viewed as satanic though
Ah yes satanists, half who actually believe what they practice worship and follow an entity known as a deceiver and usurper and the other half who don't believe think they're too cool or clever to just align with their fellow atheists and calm down.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah yes satanists, half who actually believe what they practice worship and follow an entity known as a deceiver and usurper and the other half who don't believe think they're too cool or clever to just align with their fellow atheists and calm down.
deceiving and usurping are badass

Back