• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

What is the most inaccurate site for power scaling

Worst power scaling site

• Fandom/Wiki

• Quora

• Comicvine

• Fanverse/Naruto Forums

• Anime Vice

• Discord

• CBR/Comic book rumbles

• This site

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah they suck at Halo and other recent sci fi too

Xelee is literally the only one mentioned they somewhat get right, and only the xelee themselves

This. @Maddie gives them too much credit on that front but SB genuinely sucks at even Hard/Soft Sci-Fi settings outside of a few natural aspects of the genre.
You can easily see how they conduct themselves around Star Wars in terms of their Sci-Fi abilities and how badly they tend to fuck that up and I'm not counting the Jedi, the Sith, the Stormtroopers or anything like that, just primarily their technology in all aspects.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
their xeelee/manifold threads are usually fine bc they have pretty good respect threads on that site for both iirc

idk anything about halo to give any opinion on that though

Proto234

Distinguished
This. @Maddie gives them too much credit on that front but SB genuinely sucks at even Hard/Soft Sci-Fi settings outside of a few natural aspects of the genre.
You can easily see how they conduct themselves around Star Wars in terms of their Sci-Fi abilities and how badly they tend to fuck that up and I'm not counting the Jedi, the Sith, the Stormtroopers or anything like that, just primarily their technology in all aspects.
Ah, I remember when SB argues that F-22 raptor (or any USA main fighter jet) can outfight TIE and X-wing. Good times that was

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
What you said in second paragraph is fine Xhom but
> SB genuinely sucks at even Hard/Soft Sci-Fi settings
> Star Wars.
What??????

To be fair, the site is literally called SpaceBattles.

I'd hope they get that stuff correct at least :tupac
It would be humiliating if they get their Ships calc wrong. Also, what Flowering Knight said:
The moment infantry or named characters are involved it all goes to shit :trinny

Ah, I remember when SB argues that F-22 raptor (or any USA main fighter jet) can outfight TIE and X-wing. Good times that was
Modern Military doesn’t count since SB for some reason goes retard when it is brought up.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Xelee is literally the only one mentioned they somewhat get right, and only the xelee themselves
Nah, they’re calc seemfine even for Humans, Silver Ghost, Qax and other species. They only get full retard with Xeelee when Xeelee vs Cosmic Character are brought up. Since at that point, it’s all about head cannon. People forget that in the entire series when haven’t ever seen the entire race of Xeelee get serious. This is mostly due to the fact that the story is written from Human’s POV.

Type-Rey

Retired
To be fair to SB

They don't actually have a working understanding of "scaling" so it's not something that they actively use baring the occasional user that uses their own understanding of it, so i wouldn't even include them here.

Maddie

Acclaimed
I hard disagree on OBD stats for Halo and havye done my own calculations on the matter so I can't compromise there but yeah, SB is gay

To be fair to SB

They don't actually have a working understanding of "scaling" so it's not something that they actively use baring the occasional user that uses their own understanding of it, so i wouldn't even include them here.

Well you aren't wrong because yeah, they don't really scale as more make shit up and parrots agree with them wholesale. My wasted 3 years over there speaks otherwise to how truly awful safespaces are to the Human Race.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
To be fair to SB

They understand scaling just fine. They just reject it

Just came across this thread and sorry for bumping this thread since it's about to be the 10th anniversary of CBR's board wipe anyway:
CBR as well.
Ripped the words straight out of my mouth and put them into a blender.

CBR without a fucking question is the only objectively correct answer here.

Even well before the board wipe in 2014, that site has always been about as much of a joke as it gets nevermind being the most inaccurate when it comes to actual powerscaling or debating.

The main reason? Look no further than Nik, Cody, Siriel, Duskman, Farealmer, Overmaster, Master of Read, Pendy, and whoever else I'm missing/forgetting in that sorry excuse for a debating section.

Last edited:
Especially the first three (or four)...

You can't get any more cringe than those "debaters" and their shitty asf terrible posts/arguments (or hearing them talk in general).

Yeah no, I'm dead serious mate. You just simply can't. Especially not Shit Hasta.

Last edited:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Just came across this thread and sorry for bumping this thread since it's about to be the 10th anniversary of CBR's board wipe anyway:

Ripped the words straight out of my mouth and put them into a blender.

CBR without a fucking question is the only objectively correct answer here.

Even well before the board wipe in 2014, that site has always been about as much of a joke as it gets nevermind being the most inaccurate when it comes to actual powerscaling or debating.

The main reason? Look no further than Nik, Cody, Siriel, Duskman, Farealmer, Overmaster, Master of Read, Pendy, and whoever else I'm missing/forgetting in that sorry excuse for a debating section.
I remember their Parasite Eve wank especially. They legit thought Eve could beat fucking Alex Mercer, and even tried to argue that a virus would have mitochondria. When by definition they don't. When the first game established that the real Alex Mercer is dead, and the one you're playing as is just a virus who thought he was Alex Mercer.

Galan

Preeminent
Quora downplays the hell out of Dragon Ball characters. Especially when they are paired against Bleach or Naruto

• Agree
Reactions: Ral
Back