• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

What is the most inaccurate site for power scaling

Worst power scaling site

• Fandom/Wiki

• Quora

• Comicvine

• Fanverse/Naruto Forums

• Anime Vice

• Discord

• CBR/Comic book rumbles

• This site

Results are only viewable after voting.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Moviecodec folks immigrating to Comicvine is partly why that place turned to shit. The other being enough fuckers applying VBW wank and overtaking the Vs Section with it

On topic: All are terrible when it comes to downplay and wank, the only difference is what series is favored and which isn’t for each site

Last edited:
I see no Spacebattles on that list for some insane reason...

But honestly not counting Quora because that's the equivalent of a cheat code, it's between SB and VSB for myself.

VSB tends to go WAY overboard with wanking feats to unbelievable degrees either based on bad calcs through manga pages, taking things stated and stretching them way past the endzone and into the next timezone and act as if they are right in that regard(Or ends up acting as bad as SB when it's something they don't like).

SB tends to go the opposite direction with a good number of series but also plays so loose with their rules, they end up completely ignoring them when it's "convenient". Their calcs are legit awful past the rare few and they don't do VS. debates, they almost never use their Meta-Thread and thus feats can literally come from nowhere and people will just agree because "They want that side to win" with no real fact checking and their holier-than-thou attitude is absolutely grating to witness.

Both sites Moderators tend to be absolute assholes and abuse their authority for any and every reason while allowing their "Golden Apples" to reign free.

Maddie

Acclaimed
Moviecodec folks immigrating to Comicvine is partly why that place turned to shit. The other being enough fuckers applying VBW wank and overtaking the Vs Section with it

On topic: All are terrible when it comes to downplay and wank, the only difference is what series is favored and which isn’t for each site
Moviecodec was bad but it was a fun kind of bad where it was so retarded it was funny and you felt compelled to join in on the wank/downplay as a guest for lolz.

Spacebattles makes me want to pull out my hair, it's insufferable. So it's worse.

I see no Spacebattles on that list for some insane reason...

But honestly not counting Quora because that's the equivalent of a cheat code, it's between SB and VSB for myself.

VSB tends to go WAY overboard with wanking feats to unbelievable degrees either based on bad calcs through manga pages, taking things stated and stretching them way past the endzone and into the next timezone and act as if they are right in that regard(Or ends up acting as bad as SB when it's something they don't like).

SB tends to go the opposite direction with a good number of series but also plays so loose with their rules, they end up completely ignoring them when it's "convenient". Their calcs are legit awful past the rare few and they don't do VS. debates, they almost never use their Meta-Thread and thus feats can literally come from nowhere and people will just agree because "They want that side to win" with no real fact checking and their holier-than-thou attitude is absolutely grating to witness.

Both sites Moderators tend to be absolute assholes and abuse their authority for any and every reason while allowing their "Golden Apples" to reign free.

They're good when it comes to Halo stuff (I don't want to debate here but I disagree with OBD's interpretations, sorry), Xeelee Sequence (As long as it's just Xeelee in a vacuum and not compared to other verses), Manifold, and Doctor Who. That's about it. Everything else they fail miserable at.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Spacebattles is obviously the worst site but it's also the only one not on the list, VSBW is the only one on the list that's just as bad as SB albeit for different reasons, so I go with that I guess :osoba

Proto234

Distinguished
All of them. Each of these sites get one half of series dead wrong while getting other half dead wrong.
>Vs Wiki wanks thing to high heaven due to maximum interpretation of statement and feats.

>Spacebattles downplays some series really bad while wanks other to high heaven. Also, their habit of being suspicious of feats is right in zone of ‘Won’t accept anything you say no matter the source because it invalids my head cannon.’

>Quora is place for people who got kicked out from all the other sites. It’s filled with worst apples from each basket.

>Fanverse has problem with biases.

>OBD is outdated, and also has biases for and against some series.

>Is discord even a place you debate about things.

>Screenrant is just ‘How to get more views and support the majority.’

>All are bad. Full stop
Agree with you. Though I don't think Quora should be counted (or even on the list) since it's not a Vs board to begin with.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
SB and CBR suck at scaling everything
Nope. You are just letting you own bias decide it.
As Maddie has pointed out before, when it comes to Xeelee Sequence, Halo and other sci-fi setting, SB tend to be very accurate. Even more so than VS wiki (who are jokes in this case) , OBD (Outdated and the page for Xeelee and other sci-fi verse doesn’t even exist.) , OLF (Not enough people for these sci-if series). Even in comparison to here, calc guys in SB who debate these series are real good. It’s only when Fantasy comes that you start noticing faults. The debater are bad in fanstasy setting.

Last edited:
Back