Official What is your favorite Alignment and Role?

What is your favorite Alignment?

• Total voters

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Sup guys,

Please answer the poll to specify which alignment is your favorite, and reply to the thread with which roles are your favorite to play as.

I may compile end results together into a graph/chart.

zaru.gif

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
whats the lore behind this choice lol

more than serial?
You have literally never seen me play as a serial killer unless your talking about the mafia heist game you had on NF where I was the second scum team's godfather and just shooting players every night

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Correct

Otherwise VT or Post Restriction

It's a protective role and if you're a common n1 kill you can use it to try and get a scum read killed instead
As Shepard said I've redirected scum actions back onto scum before with busdriver including having mafia janitor themselves night 1.
ah i see
usually we dont allow busdrivers to self target as the role becomes very strong if so lol

countrary to the popular belief, town bus driver is strong asfk (usually ppl say its a scum role ). town deflector is even stronger

Imposter

Illustrious
Fave roles in no particular order:
-Stump
-Hider
-VT/any Town role without an active role really, Innocent Child, post restriction etc.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Also vig I suppose, and before the Eastenders game I've said masons was fine but I got burned by RDK putting my partner as the scum team godfather.

RÆM

Distinguished
Vig fav role.
Doctor is pretty fun too, roll doc more than vig
Most enjoyable alignment probably mafia for the team from start aspect.

Easiest to play an over powered indie. But in a near vanilla game indie is hard mode.

Back