What Manga are you currently reading?

Mushikago No Cagaster, literally on page 1 so no idea if this one will connect. Just because it's insect/bio themed doesn't guarantee it'll grab my interest enough to see it through (Terra what?).

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I've recently gotten back into One Piece again and have lots to catch up on.

Any recommendations from the current generation of Mango out there in the wild that aren't caca poopoo?

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Any recommendations from the current generation of Mango out there in the wild that aren't caca poopoo?
I wish I know one or 2 lol.

Reactions: Ral
I got the first chapter of Chainsaw Man as a gift, and now I've got the next 3 chapters on the way here.
If I hadn't picked it out myself I would have assumed my friend was using drug dealer tactics to get me to spend money.
Welp...
box8w07.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

jujutsu kaisen is like the only current gen thing that isn't ass

heard good things about sakamoto days though but it doesn't seem like my type of thing

Great Potato

Preeminent
Currently it's just One Piece and Kingdom.

I had been reading Golden Kamuy but kind of dropped off, maybe I'll catch back up at some point.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
the girl from the other side

it's soooo pretty.

Sweet Jeff

damn i’m beautiful
V.I.P. Member
Jujutsu Kaisen
Chainsaw Man
Sakamoto Days

I keep up with the releases of JJK and CSM. I caught up with JJK around chapter 190. I can't remember when I caught up with CSM exactly, but it was in the early chapters. Was considering dropping it until part 1 started picking up steam. And holy shit it kept going full speed ahead for a min there. I usually go back and forth with which one I prefer, but ever since JJK 221 it's no contest. It's been on some next level hype.
Not caught up with Sakamoto Days, but I read a chapter or two when I have free time. Pretty cool series. Didn't really think I would like it at first.

I also keep up with Vinland Saga and Berserk whenever they release a chapter, but that's few and far between.

Back