What's Up Doc?

I'm a new member here. But I can't exactly say that I'm someone who's actually new technically. As someone who's derived from the OBD and knows at least a familiar face around here or two, I've earnestly been seeking to join this forum for a long while and until today, I couldn't decide when I officially wanted to do so. But here I am...

Howdy y'all.

However I won't be too frequently active around here (at least for the time being)...

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to step out from the shadows clark

Hope to see you around the OBD!

Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to step out from the shadows clark

Hope to see you around the OBD!
I am FROM the OBD (and before that, the worst excuse for a powerscaling forum ever with the worst debaters, no prizes for guessing where and whom to those of you here who might actually know me).

Consider me a jolly migrant from that place.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I am FROM the OBD (and before that, the worst excuse for a powerscaling forum ever with the worst debaters, no prizes for guessing where and whom to those of you here who might actually know me).

Consider me a jolly migrant from that place.
My apologies!

I am/was Ral on that accursed forum (FV), forever banished for reasons we no longer speak of :blobfacade

I am new to the ways of the OBD and can only gather information of such historic magnitude from the OBD Wiki due to my limited participation on the forum from which the OBD originated (pre-FV aka NF). I now assist @Nevermind in managing the technical side of the wiki as we endeavor to give it the much-needed TLC it deserves, with the help of the rest of the OBD crew who also contribute here!

The group here is amazing, including the O.G. OBD members. I don't doubt for a second that you won't enjoy yourself a bit here, as it tends to be more relaxed than that other place :catjamn

My apologies!

I am/was Ral on that accursed forum (FV), forever banished for reasons we no longer speak of :blobfacade

I am new to the ways of the OBD and can only gather information of such historic magnitude from the OBD Wiki due to my limited participation on the forum from which the OBD originated (pre-FV aka NF). I now assist @Nevermind in managing the technical side of the wiki as we endeavor to give it the much-needed TLC it deserves, with the help of the rest of the OBD crew who also contribute here!

The group here is amazing, including the O.G. OBD members. I don't doubt for a second that you won't enjoy yourself a bit here, as it tends to be more relaxed than that other place :catjamn
A nice plan to get away from the utter rampant insanity surrounding other places.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Welcome! Ral & some OBDers are also currently in the process of streamlining things, so look out for those

If you play Mafia, I also highly recommend taking a peek as there's exciting things to come aswell~

What got you into calcs/VS debates?
What are your other interests?

Reactions: Ral
Welcome! Ral & some OBDers are also currently in the process of streamlining things, so look out for those

If you play Mafia, I also highly recommend taking a peek as there's exciting things to come aswell~

What got you into calcs/VS debates?
What are your other interests?
I don't do mafia and I'm the only person who here doesn't do calcs (or know how to).

In one post I made yesterday, I already just explained what got me into vs debates.

My other interests include:
video games (particularly just the retrofag stuff anyway, love boomer shooters like doom, wolf3d, and doom mods, and also arcade games like light gun rail shooters like House of the Dead or Time Crisis, haven't followed nor paid attention to modern gaming outside of online spaces tbh since the Wii)
anime (kodomo type and studio ghibli stuff especially, like Doraemon, Crayon Shin-Chan, and Chibi Maruko Chan and that one series from my childhood that I won't mention for now as a surprise, but neveretheless I guess, unlike most posters here, i'm not into most shonen jump or shonenshit, not even DBS)
capeshit (Dc and Marvel, I love the MCU, but been losing interest in the latter and feeling more interested in DC lately)
cartoons (classic Disney, Mickey Mouse, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Regular Show, Amazing World of Gumball, and want to look to some 80's western cartoons especially cuter and softer ones)
movies (lately due to the superhero or at least MCU fatigue, i've been getting into horror movies like Halloween, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Saw - Saw X especially)
tv shows (like The Boys and Invincible on Amazon Prime and stuff like FBI, Young Sheldon, Ghosts, and whatever current shows I actually like on CBS)
kawaii stuff (like Hello Kitty and Sanrio particularly the most, you will not find a bigger super-fan of HK than me on this site in all likelihood)
religion and mythology (Christianity/Abrahamic, Greek/Roman, Chinese/Taoist, Sumerian, Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Hindu, Celtic, Norse, Arab/Middle-Eastern, Kabbalah, etc.)
history and geography (bit of a history and geography enthusiast myself)
music (pop music from the 80's or any era, video game music, anime music, j-pop music, or whatever I'm in the mood for)
politics (since 2016 when the Trump era began and even moreso after 2020 in the Biden era... also interested in learning and analyzing political axes, compasses, and spectrums and all different varieties of political ideologies and their subsets)

Just off the top of my head.

Back