• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Which of these sites is the worst with scaling characters?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The threat to the multiverse probably also comes from Zemo needing to erase him because in every possible timeline he destroys the universe and it was easier to just delete him

though tbf its because writers had made him to powerful and had no idea what to do with him at that point so rather than deal with it they offed him
his storyline is definitely interesting but yeah I have no clue how else it could have ended really

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
his storyline is definitely interesting but yeah I have no clue how else it could have ended really
Honestly marvel has a history of rushing through things with him and then not knowing how to proceed. Hell at one point in order to continue the mad Genis story they had to use "Expediency" to separate him from Rick (who was trying to keep him in check) because they didn't feel like explaining how that was going to work. Then he gets deleted by Zemo because he's going to destroy everything in the future, without going into how exactly he was gonna accomplish that. 🤷‍♂️

Back