Crawling in whose skin exactly?

• Goth Boy The Pathetic

• Planidium The Useless

• Ral The Rod

• Nep Nep The Nip Nip

• Odd The Rotten

• Jane The Doe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Life is pain, life is misery, to live is to wait for death. Yet here we are, all of us damned to breathe and even more damned to think. Our thoughts betray us, our own souls beckon for the hell they can already sense. We are dead but we still walk among the living... We are decay but we are still whole... We yearn for the pain but are frightened by the pleasure we receive from it... Indeed we are not worthy to be called human, not even animals... We are the very shadows of darkness, we live to die, we die to become, we are damned but we are also holy. We know what awaits beyond and in our own wisdom we keep silent for they are not ready to see the truth, a truth hidden by the darkness of an empty void. Who are we to damn others, the sickness we carry is ours alone, we mist bare it, we must nurture it, we must allow it to consume us. But all this... all this misery, all this sadness, is it worth it? Is it worth being as damnable as us? Yes as long as we can flex on the less broken for they are gay and lame, so I ask thee who deserves to carry the torch of darkness if not only a single supreme damnable soul? I demand a vote, a vote of pity! Who here is the most damned? Who is not gay and lame but cool, mysterious and like smart and poetic and stuff? I call upon you oh people of the light, reach in and pull the misery out (no homo) let us see who is indeed the one true Goth of OLF.

Reactions: Ral

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
artworks-rOJcbi2vFXZzhx1A-jf8dYA-t500x500.jpg

If I'd known that making a metal song called "grunge is dead" would be interpreted by everyone as "this is grunge music" I would have called it something else.

And by everyone, I mean like the 3 people who are aware of the song, or the album it's from, and made that assumption
I haven't listened to your music, you just don't strike me visually as a stereotypical goth, more like a rock/grunge type. Then again I faintly remember you not taking lightly to the joke I made comparing you to eastern orthodox Jesus icons so maybe you're not even a rocker because you lack a god complex. Truly fascinating and a bit irritating... Need further examination.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I haven't listened to your music, you just don't strike me visually as a stereotypical goth, more like a rock/grunge type. Then again I faintly remember you not taking lightly to the joke I made comparing you to eastern orthodox Jesus icons so maybe you're not even a rocker because you lack a god complex. Truly fascinating and a bit irritating... Need further examination.
Grunge guys literally called out Rockstar god complexes on interviews in the 90s.

Did you miss the entire Cobain vs Axl Rivalry?

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

Grunge guys literally called out Rockstar god complexes on interviews in the 90s.

Did you miss the entire Cobain vs Axl Rivalry?
I was too busy listening to Eminem, or at least trying to get his CDs because my ex-dad kept buying me local rappers' albums thinking he knows his own son until I finally told him I prefer "foreign music".

Oh and Destiny's Child, my favourite glam rock band at the time.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I've heard of that condition. Luckily I am well aware of all my abilities as well as disabilities even when filtered through my necessary ego and self-preservation instincts.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
because my ex-dad kept buying me local rappers' albums thinking he knows his own son until I finally told him I prefer "foreign music".
Damn, my dad never bought me CDs

He just downloaded Stevie Wonder songs from Youtube

Back