• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Who is the most powerful American Wrestler when expanded Kayfabe is involved?

Myralice

Apparently I'm a problem.
If things like comics, cartoons and other officially licensed material are taken into account, how would wrestlers be ranked in terms of power compared to each other?
Undertaker and Ultimate Warrior comes to mind due to the insane comic deals they got during the 80-90s.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Bork Laser, because no matter what, WWE is the main canon, and Bork beat Taker at Mania, when's he at the height of his power, to conquer the streak. Peak Bork Laser is the strongest, if you take that into account. :mjlol :russ

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I was about to say the same, although Brock's power level has declined in recent years.

Peak Brock from 2014-2018 was probably untouchable though.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I was about to say the same, although Brock's power level has declined in recent years.

Peak Brock from 2014-2018 was probably untouchable though.
That's why I said peak Bork. Viking Bork set to battle with Roman's Tribal form is fastly becoming my favorite incarnation of him, but, he just doesn't compare to Beast Bork when he was dominating pretty much everyone put in front of him. Mania Taker, Super Cena, Roman back when he was Boreman Lames, etc. Nothing could touch peak Bork. :mjlol Creative realized this. That's why they had Seth pin Boreman at Mania after cashing in, rather than Bork, because pinning Bork at that time would've been unrealistic, even if he'd just been struck by the Big Bang. He'd been booked so strong, that even after something like that, the dude would've just popped up and hit an F5, rather than lay down for the pin, and you can piss off if you think you're making him tap.

:russ

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah but then he just got squashed by Oldberg.

Could honestly care less about anything in that company these days. AEW has many problems but the fact that it can actually stay consistent with its stories and isn't overly scripted sanitized crap every week will never make it unwatchable.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Could honestly care less about anything in that company these days. AEW has many problems but the fact that it can actually stay consistent with its stories and isn't overly scripted sanitized crap every week will never make it unwatchable.
He also basically squashed Oldberg right back at Mania, making it all null and void in the end, as far as I'm concerned.

As for AEW, that company has far too many vanilla midgets and literal WHOs doing suspect shit to make me give a shit about that company. If you like it, more power to you, but I personally can't get into it.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, it's a problem (and Tony Khan's taste in comedy is horrible), but I'll never get tired of seeing an MJF segment.

While I still watch WWE and I honestly stay away from AEW due to the rampant overhype(And it's own major set of problems), I actually do agree on the statement.
WWE has some serious problems and the best way to solve it is to ultimately get their shit straight and stop trying to sanitize their storylines.

It just sucks as you got both series trying so hard to rekindle the Attitude Era but completely ignore how that shit even worked(Let alone how you can get people to pop for real rather than garbage ass shit like with Hulk Hogan dropping a Leg Drop can get people hyped up despite it being a Leg Drop).

Back