Who will stop the world government?

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

MrBopo

Paramount
The world government is on their way to annex wano. Imo wano will have a. Happy ending with their country being free.

This someone needs to stop Lucci and co. I think it will be Shanks as Oda likes to mirror Pre-ts arcs and Oda did say Shanks will make his move this year. Will also give Luffy to meet Shanks as an equal after defeating Kaido

El Hermano

Acclaimed
If there's a significant force on one of those ships, like an Admiral, nobody's gonna be able to stop them. That being said, if there isn't more than a bunch of VAs then the SH grandfleet might appear to help repel the attack. That being said, this begs the question: If the WG botches this attempt, will they simply just let it go or go all-in to take over Wano? Wano's obviously integral, I doubt the WG is just going to let this one go if they fail. It doesn't make much sense.

MrBopo

Paramount
If there's a significant force on one of those ships, like an Admiral, nobody's gonna be able to stop them. That being said, if there isn't more than a bunch of VAs then the SH grandfleet might appear to help repel the attack. That being said, this begs the question: If the WG botches this attempt, will they simply just let it go or go all-in to take over Wano? Wano's obviously integral, I doubt the WG is just going to let this one go if they fail. It doesn't make much sense.
I don't think an admiral is with them, WG/Cp0 are acting independently from the marine's

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I don't think an admiral is with them, WG/Cp0 are acting independently from the marine's
That decision was made by the WG, the Marines are pretty much their military power used exactly for these type of shenanigans. It makes sense.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think the WG has top tiers separate from the Admiral.

Makes more sense story wise.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I think the WG has top tiers separate from the Admiral.

Makes more sense story wise.
They probably do have some incredibly powerful combatants in their sleeves. But when it comes down to annexing an entire country and making it an official part of the WG, it would make more sense for Admirals to be present. They're the official, most powerful enforcers of the WG, they represent it for the world to see. I doubt it's going to be some secret ace that would just waltz in and conquer Wano.

When I think about it, it might not even include a forceful takeover, but they would rather come in with an offer for the leaders and convince them to join. It might be by threatening them, and due to their weakened state the only way to survive would be to comply, or a much less likely option - they would take this as an opportunity to become a part of the world and open their gates.

I think we might see the SH grandfleet helping the SHs escape Wano.

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Ya luffy needs 4th Alley the fleet will likely stall because of bmp. However i think they may have deputed an admiral no way they would send huge fleet without a leader.

I think Revo army joining this war makes real sense. I predict dragon will arrive on Wano post kaido defeat . One way i think they can stop cp0 takeover of the country.

MrBopo

Paramount
Revo's coming to stop them is also a good bet. They directly oppose cp0 and in Dressorossa showed interest in cutting down the black arms dealing which leads back to wano.

Lance

I really hope Revo army shows up. The just been a big tease for more than a decade now. Lets seem them actually be relevant for once on screen.

V

Personally, I wish it would be the revolutionary army, but I don't know how I feel about there being so many factions again in one arc. Maybe Big Mom pirates since they've been done dirty

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I for some reason get a feeling Oda does not care about the Big Mom pirates enough to have them fight.

Back