• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Wolf (Sekiro) vs Raiden (MGR)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
73612d2d9aecab0c158b80855eb0c790.jpg

FfxfMpiUUAErOoa

battle takes place in the current Mid Hero Academia arc

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
this thread has been made so many times, mostly on fanzverse :mjlol

they roughly equals, and it can go either way, raiden got a slight speed advantage, but sekiro got his immortality

overall

a rather close fight

ps: both series need a sequel :wow

Bob74h

The Supreme King
i looked it up first and didn't see it, but I assumed it had been done :mjlol

we do need sequels :wow
Mgr wouldt be made today

Collective consiousness would certainly not be allowed to be made with modern day sensitivities
Cant make fun of blindly following the herd as the boss theme does when every group online acts exactly like how the song portrays

Plus. Milking classics for profit never goes well critically just look at boruto and marvel as a whole
Just like the old products for what they were, trying to have everything get sequels or reboots just ends up soiling the good name of whatever ip as instead of dying on a classic idea you instead die on some cash grab garbage which lacks the care which made the originals good

Just look at the garbage eva reboot. It lost all the somber and depressive rantings of anno which made the series stick out among a sea of light hearted action anime

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Zambot Ideon Dunbine Escaflowne Rayearth: am I a joke to you?

The HF blade doesn't really ignore durability. It does make things easier to cut however.

Last edited:
Back