Worst/Most hysterically bad character designs

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Exactly what it says on the tin. Curious to see just how bad some character designs can actually get in the world of fiction, which you all know about.

Allow me to start us off, with a character design from YuGiOh! Forbidden Memories, which the devs seriously did not think through hard enough. Or maybe they did, and that's the joke. :hestonpls

d7Zgu33.png

I give to you all, the two-pronged dickhead himself, High-Mage Martis.:jordangif

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Some more ass toaru designs.

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

Haimura's designs can be put on a sliding scale with options like, okay, but kinda cookie cutter, clear waifu bait, and why? Especially when they go against the text (androgynous angels has boobs for some reason), Kamachi is just as bad for vetting it.

Like pls Kamachi, you have more money than Type-Moon, its not that give of an investment to get a better artist, pls realize that you nor Haimura can cook when it comes to character designs.

Last edited:

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
the descriptions always get a huge eyebrow raise too

The other Alice, that emerged from inside her during a talk with Kamijou Touma about her magic, wears a revealing outfit consisting of loosely binding red and black belts, apparently glistening with oil and with metal buckles.
Alice is a girl who looks around 12 years old

Honestly not as bad as Nakaba but still a big YIKES

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
If I didn't like Touma and the lore/depth that goes into the series's magic system, even with how convoluted it is. I probably would've dropped it since it had a lot of yike/bad ecchi moments.

Last edited:
Back