Xanatos (Gargoyles) vs Ras al ghoul vs Kingpin vs Carmen Sandiego

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
It’s the season or not.

4 masterminds and puppet masters clash off.
Each person has to use their organization and only final resort to put matters into their own hands, to destroy the other
masterminds faction and take over the world.

xanatos begins in USA
Kingpin starts of in Europe
Carmen starts of in south america
Ras starts of in Asia

who wins?

Last edited:

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Damm didn’t know she was that powerful.
But she has to use her organization this time to win. How do vile face up against the league of shadows, kingpins mobs and xanatos goons and mech gargoyles ?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
One of her henchmen stole the Nile, so while not as competent as her, a few of them are fairly talented themselves

a bunch of them are basically equal to kingpin's goons though.

EDIT: I assume we're talking about Classic Carmen/VILE, because reboot Carmen isn't actually in charge of VILE and is much less impressive, being more comparable to Kaito Kid

Last edited:

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
One of her henchmen stole the Nile, so while not as competent as her, a few of them are fairly talented themselves

a bunch of them are basically equal to kingpin's goons though.

EDIT: I assume we're talking about Classic Carmen/VILE, because reboot Carmen isn't actually in charge of VILE and is much less impressive, being more comparable to Kaito Kid
Yeah it’s classic vile, since reboot is not up to the task. And Carmen being a hero in the reboot.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Xanatos has pulled some batshit time gambits involving time travel like creating a time loop to give himself his fortune so he could prove to his dad he was always a self made man :skully
He is the magnificent bastard archetype after all.
If one of his plans goes wrong, he always has a backup plan. Either way he always wins.

I was actually gonna lean towards xanatos, but mostly since I’m not to well versed with kingpin outside of the video games.
Ras can be defeated by Batman but will have experience to not fail utterly and see it as a set back.
And if vile has minions that can steal the Nike or entire national monuments, then they might be a bit better then xanatos mechs, manpower and science/magic

Back