Yomi ( Yu Yu Hakusho) vs Zeref (Fairy Tail)

Bob74h

The Supreme King
unknown.png
unknown.png

Anime versions of both characters, Setting new york city
Both characters have standard gear

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I have a question that’s not related to this thread at all :maybe

Have you ever taken a look at how powerful Goku’s Kamehameha against Cooler would be?

06-A62536-F6-DF-4-EC0-A305-6-B4-DF49-BE656.jpg

402-D00-A8-CEF8-4-E43-9071-3219-B478-DCA2.jpg

08-E7-FE16-8-A7-B-4-D1-C-BFE0-C547-A90-D9561.jpg

29-EF2-A75-A9-A7-401-D-B5-D9-88-DCD9275-CB8.jpg

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Dog you have too many going on at once. At the rate your going your going to get your thread privileges taken away. Cool down
dont think, me having couple threads going at once matters as that assumes each one gets responses and you cant say if it will or not
I already said, I would stop posting threads on the site. Why dwell on the issue for this long

seth

Preeminent
dont think, me having couple threads going at once matters as that assumes each one gets responses and you cant say if it will or not
I already said, I would stop posting threads on the site. Why dwell on the issue for this long
over 10 is more than a couple of threads

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
its cause you were warned but then kept doing it that's why I'm bringing it up again.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
over 10 is more than a couple of threads
more then 10 overall yea. But some of these are a week old

Do you want me to post like 3 in a day then wait 2 weeks then post again, When nobody else does that

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
more then 10 overall yea. But some of these are a week old

Do you want me to post like 3 in a day then wait 2 weeks then post again, When nobody else does that
No one said you can't make threads. But no one else is posting as many threads as often on a daily basis as you are, dude.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
No one said you can't make threads. But no one else is posting as many threads as often on a daily basis as you are, dude.
unknown.png

Worst, I did was in a day not shy from this guy who did 4.
unknown.png

So not exactly true per se but i'll concede to having posted more then alot of users
dont even really think your being that fair to me here saying well your posts cloud up, The front page which while true that's because barely anyone posts here like these are from weeks ago yet they still are on the front page was not saying cant post at all was just saying to the dude that he's exxerating the claim.

Was just saying What does he want me to do like even im to post every 3 days, 2 threads. It would still clog up the front page and so your complaints make little sense also to note as of the time, you warning me there was literally only two threads made as of that day once of which was a self admitted accident. Even then so your claims act on the presumption that every post of mine will get responses when it most likely wont especially considering now that im clogging up the forum as you guys would say

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Problem: Flooding
Solution: Post in other threads in this section to engage in active conversation, await a response, or post in other sections while you wait. While we do appreciate the activity, it can be pretty overwhelming to come to a section where there are threads created by the same user within a short amount of time and barely any replies in them. Given how small our community is, we have to establish a set amount to keep with the flow of the current levels of activity.

Proposal to others: Please use the report feature to report users, posts, threads, etc in situations like this so that staff, such as myself, are aware of these issues. Please do not take it upon yourselves to address issues directly with other users as that can lead to predictable responses such as retaliation through flaming, harassment, or worse. Muchas gracias Señors.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
it can be pretty overwhelming to come to a section where there are threads created by the same user within a short amount of time
Problem: Flooding

Wouldt exactly say it's just my threads. It's like half mine and half everyone else
unknown.png

Short period of time, This set was created of saturday

This set was created on wednesday
unknown.png

There was never a case of me spamming threads in a short period of time, most of the stuff on the forum thus far at least thread wise has been days apart so im not even sure what you guys are talking about here but as said would stop posting regardless even though the basis for it would be wrong

Please do not take it upon yourselves to address issues directly with other users as that can lead to predictable responses such as retaliation through flaming,
It's just internet stuff, Nothing to get worked up over
People take sh-t too seriously sometimes however yea would agree some people in my question of flamed . I think that sort of behavior is just kinda immature though

Solution: Post in other threads in this section to engage in active conversation, await a response, or post in other sections while you wait. While we do appreciate
not much here, im into honestly only came as was google'ing my name and somebody here mentioned my name so decided to join the site, Reminded me of naruto forums so thought it would be entertaining.
I said as much before
unknown.png

There's not really a section for dragon ball,digimon or naruto so kinda hard to find something of interest aside of obd considering those are series, I would claim to have watched

Back