• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Yomiko Readman (Read or Die) enters Boku no Hero Academia

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
I've been going through the Read or Die TV series so this is a little method of test for The Paper.

anime-read-or-die-yomiko-readman-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Who is the strongest charcter she can beat and what's the strongest team of characters she can beat?

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Iirc she was mhs with planetary range and good dc

But that was for the manga

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
I've got to rewatch the OVA. I can link youtube videos of some of her fights. I haven't quite finished the TV series, but she seems to push herself less in it and doesn't show up until the last 1/3 of it (aside from a flashback scene).

Here's two, but that's not everything

This thread has a feat collection

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I really don't remember much about this show except the paper ability being cool and shit.

:kannasip Seriously last time I touched this I was maybe in high school entering college.

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
I really don't remember much about this show except the paper ability being cool and shit.

:kannasip Seriously last time I touched this I was maybe in high school entering college.
I originally watched bits of the OVA when they aired the whole thing at once on Adult Swim. After that I kept associating it with that one Beethoven song.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Did they air it on AS?

I remember techTV (or g4techtv at the time) ran the TV series then the OVA (though the OVA happens first canonically)

This was like circa 2004-5

Back