Yoshi Watches Fairy Tail

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I’m almost finished with Season 1. It has a strong start, although not quite on par with early Naruto and Bleach, but certainly better than early One Piece. The Story Arc structure is similar to One Piece too, and it’s good to see that it isn’t as linear and is less predictable. Some of the villains are too generic for my liking, but there are some good cast members like Natsu and Gray and some compelling side characters like Laxus.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I just finished Season 1 and I fail to see why people choose to hate on Fairy Tail so much apart from maybe making Naruto and Bleach look better by comparison. The Seven Deadly Sins also seems like a much worse Anime than Fairy Tail too, which people seemed to gravitate toward more at one point.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I just finished Season 1 and I fail to see why people choose to hate on Fairy Tail so much apart from maybe making Naruto and Bleach look better by comparison. The Seven Deadly Sins also seems like a much worse Anime than Fairy Tail too, which people seemed to gravitate toward more at one point.
You only watched the good part of FT.

Back