• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Archived Yoshi's Island Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Night phase has ended. Day phase has begun.
It was a silent night after the death of Brown Yoshi. Red Yoshi was sure that they had been rid of the killer for good, but there were others that felt uneasy after the death of Brown Yoshi. Green Yoshi was one of those Yoshis, muttering to himself that night "The way Brown Yoshi died just didn't seem right to me. Going by the last words he spoke to Red Yoshi, it seemed like he was actually innocent.". A mysterious figure behind Green Yoshi who was under the shade away from the light of the full moon that Green Yoshi happened to be standing in, replied to this in a rather sinister tone, "Well, I was planning on killing you tonight anyway, but one less Yoshi to suspect me, the better.". Green Yoshi gasped at this sentence and turned around to stand his ground. The figure seemed to be glowing in the darkness and shot what appeared to be a fireball, aiming at Green Yoshi's torso, blasting right through it, with Green Yoshi puking blood after the attack. As his vision fades, he says to the killer "I know who you really are, and to be honest, I can die at peace knowing this.", as he begins falling to the ground after this, with his eyes finally closed and with a smile on his face, much to the killer's frustration, who begins to stomp on the ground in a temper tantrum. He starts talking to himself while flailing his arms, saying "Dammit! I wanted him to die with regrets!".

Ekkologix (Townie) was killed.

Thank you for playing @Ekkologix!

Day phase begins!

Ultra

THE BEAR
Night phase has ended. Day phase has begun.

Ekkologix (Townie) was killed.

Thank you for playing @Ekkologix

Day phase begins!

walter-white-walter-crying.gif

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
lmao i was wrong on ekko
so either there’s 1 mafia, or someone is distancing themselves or bussing someone

Ultra

THE BEAR
lmao i was wrong on ekko
so either there’s 1 mafia, or someone is distancing themselves or bussing someone

i mean if it's not you and it's not me

our pool is ruffle/goth/golden

I don't see how anybody from this pool is all that distanced so i dont understand your assertion

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i mean if it's not you and it's not me

our pool is ruffle/goth/golden

I don't see how anybody from this pool is all that distanced so i dont understand your assertion
distanced as in no communication, entirely removed, no interaction between them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back