• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Archived Yoshi's Island Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Ultra tried to dog me earlier, only scum do that. My vote stays

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
This is not true. I did it because you're a fruit.
Look, I know you're one of them and therefore you best get me out of the way early. One of us has to go

Let's rng it like warriors, highest dice roll wins

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Don't do a dice roll
That's sus, Ultra said so
He's also the guy who said he wants lynch you for no other reason than being brown though so maybe we shouldn't trust him
Fuck Ultra, he has a scum role

Ultra

THE BEAR
Okay but what was your actual reason?
If you're going to pick people at random, why are you calling me out for also doing that?
Mine was actually random too, the dice roll is unbiased

Oh I just voted odd to get the ball rolling

I thought you were sus because instead of just deciding to vote at random yourself you witnessed someone dice roll and copied it. It's a good way for mafia to absolve themselves of responsibility.

I actually wouldnt consider it that damning but we've got little else to go on and you gotta start these games somewhere.

Yoshi!

Oh I just voted odd to get the ball rolling

I thought you were sus because instead of just deciding to vote at random yourself you witnessed someone dice roll and copied it. It's a good way for mafia to absolve themselves of responsibility.

I actually wouldnt consider it that damning but we've got little else to go on and you gotta start these games somewhere.

Yoshi!
Hmm... can you be the martyr instead of me?
I'll take the fall if I have to, but if what you say is true, we'll be losing an innocent either way
I want to keep playing if I can

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Okay but what was your actual reason?
If you're going to pick people at random, why are you calling me out for also doing that?
Mine was actually random too, the dice roll is unbiased
u r so concerned about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back