• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Archived Yoshi's Island Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
you questioned the vote but not the fact that he practically town read 3 of us in one post, even as a joke, without rly adding much or establishing why he thinks so. its weird for u to ignore someone making a post like that when me and odd where the 2 players u voted

also weird for odd to call u scum but then join a wagon u started casually and call u town over a dice

even weirder you are not questioning odds motives or reasoning

r u and odd skoom or wut m8

Actually trin seemed to imply one of us is scoom and manipulating the newer players. So the basis of your entire post is throwing into question.

As for me and odd the pretense of us voting each other was early game nonsense so it's not really that strange that we wind up in the same place after the rng gods looked in my favor

You seem to be grasping at straws because you're in the lead

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Actually trin seemed to imply one of us is scoom and manipulating the newer players. So the basis of your entire post is throwing into question.

As for me and odd the pretense of us voting each other was early game nonsense so it's not really that strange that we wind up in the same place after the rng gods looked in my favor

You seem to be grasping at straws because you're in the lead
the way i understood trins post is 3 of us are memeing and voting each others while mafia r newbies n watching from sidelines

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
after a 2nd look "mafia newbies" just means generally. not that the mafia are among newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back