• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Archived Yoshi's Island Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Day Phase Officially Ended. Night Phase Has Begun.
The Yoshis built a courtroom made out of twigs and leaves after the death of Yellow Yoshi. Red Yoshi vehemently argued that Brown Yoshi was responsible for the death of Yellow Yoshi. Dark Blue Yoshi asked why, and Red Yoshi said in response that he's Brown Yoshi. Brown Yoshi yelled at the top of his lungs "THAT'S RACIST!". Light Blue Yoshi and Pink Yoshi were absent for part of the meeting but both showed up in time for the voting session, and while many of the Yoshis pointed fingers at all the other Yoshis in fury, they had all eventually come to the consensus that Brown Yoshi was the most obvious suspect. Brown Yoshi yelled out loud again "You idiots! I'm the equivalent of this Island's cop! I have the most investigative abilities out of anyone here! If you kill me here and now, you'll never find the killer!". Red Yoshi retorted with "Confessing your guiltiness would have made this a hell of a lot easier, scum!", as he shits out a giant egg after digesting a Fat Guy (a Fat Shy Guy) that he ate earlier that day, and threw it at Brown Yoshi, with Brown Yoshi frozen in fear while every other Yoshi ran and jumped out of the Courtroom to escape. Red Yoshi ducked for cover while the Giant Egg exploded on Brown Yoshi upon impact, decimating that area of the courtroom with nothing remaining there but ashes. Red Yoshi pushed off the rubble on top of him, and then looked at the spot where Brown Yoshi was, with a faint smile on his face.
Odd (One-Shot Cop) was lynched.

Thank you for playing, @Odd!

You may now shitpost during Night Phase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back