You smoke?

OLK

Nah. Both my mom and brother do. So I've been around second hand smoke all my life

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ye

Used to smoke cigs and black and milds. Tried weed at 14 and it never really got me high. As I grew up I put the cigs down but my cousins convinced me to give weed another go and ive been smoking it ever since

Sigismund

I chain smoke D8/THC/D10 like an overheating coal train

Nicotine I'm down to just a single vape after quiting cold turkey for a while and picked it back up because customers and I can smoke the Vape in the store

Larcher

I smoked cigarettes regularly from 16-21, but decided to quit as I kept smoking more and more. Still I smoke weed about 2-3 days of the week. Sometimes less if I'm back home, or I have commitments that need to be fulfilled.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Just weed on occasion. Tried cigs once, tasted good but I knew better than to continue, put it out without finishing and stay well away from the stuff.

I drink more than enough to make up for it.

FGgN9WVWYAMcqUr

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
3. have the worst manners imaginable
Ain't nothin' as rood as that one mf who breaks the cyph :blobfacade

I remember when my friend (now turned enemy since graduating from my Associate's degree school) got me into smoking weed in class and that one time I invited him over to my crib. After 2 joints, I legit told this dude that he had to go tf home cause I was tired and weed also turns me into an anti-social asshole :skully

I do miss being baked at times... I was able to pass exams with flying colors, 95-105% scores, got shit done, zzz in the back of class, and ended up graduating with honors and also being the top nigga of my class overall.

Fun times.

Myralice

Apparently I'm a problem.
I shouldn't, but I don't really want to change my habits at this point. Same with wine. I wouldn't be me without it.

Reactions: Ral
Back