You smoke?

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
used to smoke pot semi-regularly, and occasionally cigs though usually only after i drank. smoked crack a few times but it's been years and i have no interest in doing so again.

nowadays i'll do some pot here and there. not very often though.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
123.jpg

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
I took up a cigarette like once or twice in a very difficult time in my life. So not enough to form an addiction, obviously.

And like I then had to remind myself, "dude, you had childhood asthma, stop while you're already behind". lol

As for weed, meh I got nothing against others for doing it, I just never had a strong desire.

• Catfeels
Reactions: Ral

The Most Adminfuckable

I’m a cutie wootie please give me more adminfucks
ya

might not have found it so gross if I tried it at 14 :yousmart

In retrospect you're probably right. Though I had a similar experience at a young age (9-10 or something) and thought I would never be a smoker Buuuut.. I had this group of friends in my last year in college and during breaks they would offer me a cig or two. I reluctantly accepted at first and then started liking them and thought it rude to always take from them so I bought my first packet. the second soon followed..
now I burn through like dozen a day. :sadpanda

you see my first mistake was having manners. should've kept taking them for free.

EagleGSU

Illustrious
Smoked cigs in high school, quit completely around 23, and by then I was only really smoking when I drank anyways.

As far as weed is concerned, I'll smoke once every 2-3 months or so when I'm around some friends who do it. Weed makes me feel like a potato, but I love going for runs after smoking, or watching a good movie.

Sassy

Preeminent
V.I.P. Member
Smoke weed yes. From time to time not allot but occasionally when I feel I need it to destress.

Cigarettes never. Swishers are decent smoked allot of those in high school. But stopped after awhile.

Back