Your favorite character vs DB Obito

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Inspired by an old thread from OBD years ago "Your favorite character vs DB Yang", I felt like I wanted to make a copycat thread like this one for fun as a response to the fuck-up that was DB's "Darth Vader vs Obito" (even though I'm not a die hard Star Wars fan myself), because why the fuck not?

Pick any favorite character of yours in fiction (outside of Naruto at least) and pit them against Obito Uchiha from Naruto.

c4e3e92494333ee3126575d8ffb5ec8167a4f8f7_hq.jpg
220px-Obitounmasked.png

Scenario 1: Describe how they would stomp or beat the shit out of Obito via whatever arguments or reasoning, whether serious or jokingly, and regardless of whether they'd actually win against him or not in an objective debate. You may split it into two optional sub scenarios for favorite characters that are on the more comedic side and describe how your favorite characters beats those: Younger Obito and Older Obito.

Scenario 2: Come up with an argument or method as to how Obito wins against your favorite character, whether ironically and satirically or not, and regardless of whether they'd actually lose to him or not in an objective debate (you can also come up with an additional answer besides "X character get annoyed at him and leave, loses by BFR" just to be a little more creative). Two optional sub scenarios of scenario 1 may also apply.

Bonus Scenario: If there is any other fictional character from any other franchise or series you also dislike, but (at least a little less than Obito), or think is overrated (either in powerscaling or as a series) and wouldn't mind seeing them beat the shit out of Obito in a fight, who would they be? And how would they win against him?

---- My first example ----

Mario

Scenario 1: Mario negs Obito with zero difficulty by stomping on his head out of existence or uses the Star Rod to turn him and his verse into "lotsa spaghetti".

Younger Obito: Mario compares him to a Goomba in his ninja training, Obito cries out of lack of self-esteem and commits suicide.
Older Obito: Mario trolls him by throwing "Mama Luigi" memes at him and shows him the success of the Super Mario Bros movie in 2023 and how Naruto as a series is declining in quality, Obito ragequits and kills himself.

Scenario 2: Mario accidentally eats a Poison Mushroom instead of his Super Mushroom while trying to pull any items out of his pocket. And since he forgot to bring 1-Ups, Mario dies. Obito wins by technicality. Or Mario just can't stand just how emo all the Uchihas are that their existence automatically forces Mario to shoot himself to escape their cringe.

Younger Obito: Mario is not allowed to hit children, therefore he leaves like a good sport. Mario loses by BFR.
Older Obito: Obito's Infinite Tsukiyomi makes Mario believe he's still a failure because of his 1993 movie. And Mario commits suicide.

Bonus scenario: Spongebob takes out the Magic Pencil and erases Obito. Game. Set. Match.

For everyone else reading this thread:

If I remember correctly, in Death Battle they gave Obito Large Planet and FTL, right?

Great Potato

Preeminent
Inspired by an old thread from OBD years ago "Your favorite character vs DB Yang", I felt like I wanted to make a copycat thread like this one for fun as a response to the fuck-up that was DB's "Darth Vader vs Obito" (even though I'm not a die hard Star Wars fan myself), because why the fuck not?

Pick any favorite character of yours in fiction (outside of Naruto at least) and pit them against Obito Uchiha from Naruto.

c4e3e92494333ee3126575d8ffb5ec8167a4f8f7_hq.jpg
220px-Obitounmasked.png

Scenario 1: Describe how they would stomp or beat the shit out of Obito via whatever arguments or reasoning, whether serious or jokingly, and regardless of whether they'd actually win against him or not in an objective debate. You may split it into two optional sub scenarios for favorite characters that are on the more comedic side and describe how your favorite characters beats those: Younger Obito and Older Obito.

Scenario 2: Come up with an argument or method as to how Obito wins against your favorite character, whether ironically and satirically or not, and regardless of whether they'd actually lose to him or not in an objective debate (you can also come up with an additional answer besides "X character get annoyed at him and leave, loses by BFR" just to be a little more creative). Two optional sub scenarios of scenario 1 may also apply.

Bonus Scenario: If there is any other fictional character from any other franchise or series you also dislike, but (at least a little less than Obito), or think is overrated (either in powerscaling or as a series) and wouldn't mind seeing them beat the shit out of Obito in a fight, who would they be? And how would they win against him?

---- My first example ----

Mario

Scenario 1: Mario negs Obito with zero difficulty by stomping on his head out of existence or uses the Star Rod to turn him and his verse into "lotsa spaghetti".

Younger Obito: Mario compares him to a Goomba in his ninja training, Obito cries out of lack of self-esteem and commits suicide.
Older Obito: Mario trolls him by throwing "Mama Luigi" memes at him and shows him the success of the Super Mario Bros movie in 2023 and how Naruto as a series is declining in quality, Obito ragequits and kills himself.

Scenario 2: Mario accidentally eats a Poison Mushroom instead of his Super Mushroom while trying to pull any items out of his pocket. And since he forgot to bring 1-Ups, Mario dies. Obito wins by technicality. Or Mario just can't stand just how emo all the Uchihas are that their existence automatically forces Mario to shoot himself to escape their cringe.

Younger Obito: Mario is not allowed to hit children, therefore he leaves like a good sport. Mario loses by BFR.
Older Obito: Obito's Infinite Tsukiyomi makes Mario believe he's still a failure because of his 1993 movie. And Mario commits suicide.

Bonus scenario: Spongebob takes out the Magic Pencil and erases Obito. Game. Set. Match.

For everyone else reading this thread:

Gecko Moria makes a zombie of Rin, the little girl that grown man Obito still can't stop fantasizing about.

Obito will throw himself at her like the creep he is, and that's when Moria snags his shadow off the distraction.

Gecko Moria makes a zombie of Rin, the little girl that grown man Obito still can't stop fantasizing about.

Obito will throw himself at her like the creep he is, and that's when Moria snags his shadow off the distraction.
And what of the second scenario? Assuming your character isn't one that a Nardo character is unironically higher in stats/scaling or is able to beat in a fight.

Back