• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Zenon Zogratis (Black Clover) vs Trafalgar Law (One Piece)

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
The two strongest spatial hax users of their respective series. Both in the multi-continent level+ DC range with LS reactions (Zenon likely faster due to how far above he is the versions of the characters that initially performed the LS feats, but Law has Pre-Cog with CoO to supplement his speed).

I’m curious how would Zenon’s Spatial Domination interact with Law’s Room?

Both at their strongest of course. So Law has awakening, and Zenon has his devil heart (which tanked spatial erasure from Langris).

Setting: Kamui’s Dimension (Naruto)

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid The Apex

You commented on my Weather Report thread which I acknowledge was a mismatch. Do you have anything to say about this match which I think should be much more balanced?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
zenon is continental+, cuz of movie scale, and ftl

law is multi continental and at least relativistic

pmuch

zenon wins 6/10, speed and hax combo

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
It's difficult for me to say because while I kept in touch with Law, I haven't with Zenon.
It's not as much of a stomp but it definitely feels more in favor with Zenon if we go with the BC Movie stacking.
Aside from raw stats. How do you think their spatial haxes stack up? I feel like it’s interesting to compare Zenon’s spatial domination with Law’s room because they’re both kind of absolute areas of influence. One just being a big cube while the other’s a big sphere.

Aside from raw stats. How do you think their spatial haxes stack up? I feel like it’s interesting to compare Zenon’s spatial domination with Law’s room because they’re both kind of absolute areas of influence. One just being a big cube while the other’s a big sphere.

Again, I don't know much about how far Zenon's go but his is more just fucks shit up or allows his attacks to move in odd angles. Law has the versatility advantage but that's it.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Again, I don't know much about how far Zenon's go but his is more just fucks shit up or allows his attacks to move in odd angles. Law has the versatility advantage but that's it.
Fair enough. I know you already think Zenon wins but I could still share some more of the abilities he showed with his magic if you’re interested.

Like how at one point he fused his spatial magic with his bone magic to make a spatial cutting sword https://blackclover.fandom.com/wiki/Demon_Sword_Dainsleif

It’s another reason I made this matchup since I know Law also cuts space with his sword so I think it’s cool to imagine them clashing :catsalute

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Zenon’s demon heart tanked spatial erasure from Langris, and he can slice space too with his bone sword.

does cutting space beat law's room ability

Would it even work in that way, If that's the implication here

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
does cutting space beat law's room ability

Would it even work in that way, If that's the implication here
Zenon’s Spatial Domination could also negate Langris’s spatial magic spells before they could reach him

Like I mentioned earlier in the thread Spatial Domination is similar to Law’s Room in some ways as an area of influence, and I could still see Zenon forming it within Law’s Room.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Law is never on the receiving end of spatial hax from what I remember so it'd be hard to say he could with stand opposing spatial abilities like that

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Law is never on the receiving end of spatial hax from what I remember so it'd be hard to say he could with stand opposing spatial abilities like that
That is true...

I had considered making a speed equal scenario. But Zenon's regen and resistance to Law's hax on its own may be enough to win here if Law can't resist spatial hax himself when he gets hit by it :hm

Back