Zonderians/Primevals (Gaogaigar) vs. Chaos Daemons

sir_fire

Distinguished
A very... Unusual matchup and possibly approaching fanfic levels.

But anyway, I wanna see if beings that eat negative emotions can prey on creatures literally made of them.

Scenario 1: Pasdar and 4 machine kings try to invade and subvert a Daemon World.

Scenario 2: Replace Pasdar and the kings with the Machine Primevals.

seth

Preeminent
Where is the battle on? Cause daemons are significantly weaker in real life and has weird metaphysical stuff with faith?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Going by the "as powerful as a blackhole in space" statement (there are two of these, one regarding the Dividing Driver, the other regarding one of the Machine Primevals) then Zonderians & Primevals are star level. Ignoring that though and Pasdar and the Machine Primevals should be continent level+ to planet level+ and lightspeed to FTL (there's also a scene where the dimensional pliers seem to get rid of an alternate space, causing a zonder robot to appear back in this universe, but later in the series they travel through a similar parallel space to reach Jupiter, so make of that what you will; both Pizza and Pasdar no-sell the dimensional pliers). The Z-Master is universal+, which is mentioned in the series itself and confirmed in GaoGaiGar vs Betterman IIRC (dunnoif Z-Master is in this, I'm just throwing it out there).

sir_fire

Distinguished
Going by the "as powerful as a blackhole in space" statement (there are two of these, one regarding the Dividing Driver, the other regarding one of the Machine Primevals) then Zonderians & Primevals are star level. Ignoring that though and Pasdar and the Machine Primevals should be continent level+ to planet level+ and lightspeed to FTL (there's also a scene where the dimensional pliers seem to get rid of an alternate space, causing a zonder robot to appear back in this universe, but later in the series they travel through a similar parallel space to reach Jupiter, so make of that what you will; both Pizza and Pasdar no-sell the dimensional pliers). The Z-Master is universal+, which is mentioned in the series itself and confirmed in GaoGaiGar vs Betterman IIRC (dunnoif Z-Master is in this, I'm just throwing it out there).
I'm of the mind that the Zonderians are a lot like the C'tan in terms of what they can do in the physical realm, but like Chaos are powered by the negative emotions of sapient beings. But if they really do top to Planet level, barring their complete form as the Z-Master, it does look like it's closer than it seems.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
THE POWER is just a fraction of OOO's full power, I'm not sure Z Master would scale to the entire thing unless I missed something

EDIT: Actually looking it over even 1% of OOO is still so high it would probably still be on that level, I think

Last edited:

seth

Preeminent
I'm of the mind that the Zonderians are a lot like the C'tan in terms of what they can do in the physical realm, but like Chaos are powered by the negative emotions of sapient beings. But if they really do top to Planet level, barring their complete form as the Z-Master, it does look like it's closer than it seems.
Chaos is empowered by all emotions not just negative. The only reason they are so evil is because they are emotions taken to the extreme. Anyway where is the battle happening. Daemons are severely weakened in the material world and require lots of Magic and Rituals to manifest in real space even then they can't use full power in it. Also what type of daemon. Each have their own speciality and ranks.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Chaos is empowered by all emotions not just negative. The only reason they are so evil is because they are emotions taken to the extreme. Anyway where is the battle happening. Daemons are severely weakened in the material world and require lots of Magic and Rituals to manifest in real space even then they can't use full power in it. Also what type of daemon. Each have their own speciality and ranks.
Oh my, another utterly pointless post that adds absolutely no relevant information to the match up. What a shock.

seth

Preeminent
It's not pointless daemons power varies a lot. Again it's your op you should be more specific about what types of daemons being used.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Seth is right though. Chaos only came into being because of the War of Heaven and the psychological and emotional backwash of sentient species, especially those that are more psychically attuned to the Warp like the Eldar and Krorks (original Orks except the average one was basically Primarch tier in terms of size, psychic energy, etc...) fighting the C'tan and Necrons is what caused a backlash to turn it into a daemonic shithole across the galaxy in the Immaterium; before that the Warp was just a realm of psychic energy that the Old Ones would chill in. Its just not negative emotions anyways, its any emotional aspect that powers them; Khorne became what he was because he is the embodiment of war, rage, bloodshed, fury, murder, and violence, Tzneetch from planning, cunning, change, and evolution, etc...

Last edited:
Back