Official 2024 Mafia Host Queue

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
who's gonna host the next ranked game? I'm probably not gonna be able to host mine until June, got quite a bit of traveling and a cross-country move to deal with

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
who's gonna host the next ranked game? I'm probably not gonna be able to host mine until June, got quite a bit of traveling and a cross-country move to deal with
might be a good idea to have an unranked game as a break in between. seems ppl will take a break for a bit

given that people are not pleased with the way things are ran currently, i still maintain that we need slight modifications to the norm here, atleast for one game

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Poyser

Hey @Poyser when is my game due by the way? My setup is almost ready.
The queue got a little messy because ekkos game got changed from ranked to unranked at the last minute. Essentially you’re after Aries but his game doesn’t look like filling here currently so might be best to speak with him about it

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
The queue got a little messy because ekkos game got changed from ranked to unranked at the last minute. Essentially you’re after Aries but his game doesn’t look like filling here currently so might be best to speak with him about it
@Aries are you still hosting your game?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
He's currently afk due to some RL stuff I think, he's not even online with Discord for me to contact him

We can have other hosts go ahead of him in the meanwhile
Id like to host a town of salem or a throne of lies type of game tbh. Feel like it can be fun.

Back