• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Official 2024 Mafia Host Queue

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Hello!

I have made a setup for a 21 players One Piece Wano Arc game which I would like to run on this forum exclusively and I will also make recruitment exclusively here. I think it would work as ranked game? It is semi-vanilla with light power level. Flavour knowledge is not needed.

Since it would be my first game around these parts, I would apprecate if someone experienced like @Grammaton or @Ratchet could review the setup and maybe even help with cohosting?

I could run the game whenever there is a slot. Next week at the earliest.

Ratchet

Hello!

I have made a setup for a 21 players One Piece Wano Arc game which I would like to run on this forum exclusively and I will also make recruitment exclusively here. I think it would work as ranked game? It is semi-vanilla with light power level. Flavour knowledge is not needed.

Since it would be my first game around these parts, I would apprecate if someone experienced like @Grammaton or @Ratchet could review the setup and maybe even help with cohosting?

I could run the game whenever there is a slot. Next week at the earliest.
Sure thing

Reactions: Ral

Psychic

Yennefer
Hello, would like to pipeline L4D mafia game
Hosted by me and Ekko
Ranked and setup has already been reviewed by Magic
Game is hot and ready to go
But will start after JJK

RDK

Marvelous
Hello, would like to pipeline L4D mafia game
Hosted by me and Ekko
Ranked and setup has already been reviewed by Magic
Game is hot and ready to go
But will start after JJK
Can you post signups and start sooner?

If not does anyone have a ranked game that is ready to go so that we can avoid stagnating. Sign-up period should be plenty time for people to recoup (and if not they don't need to sign up)

I can put together a smaller ranked game if nobody else wants to start something in the next week.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional

If not does anyone have a ranked game that is ready to go so that we can avoid stagnating. Sign-up period should be plenty time for people to recoup (and if not they don't need to sign up)

I can put together a smaller ranked game if nobody else wants to start something in the next week.

I could run my Wano game even next week if i have enough players and @Ratchet approves the setup.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

My setup is ready and waiting for approval.

Psychic

Yennefer

You guys can go ahead of me since mine won’t start until after Ekko’s game.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Mine‘s ready. Just waiting for Ratchet to check. I should be able to host it next week.
I have a small game potentially set up for later on if anyone's whose interested in checking it out for a *future* ranked set up. Or I could just shove it into Alternative/Non-Ranked. I just need someone to review it either way.

Not set up for now though.

Last edited:
Back