• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Official 2024 Mafia Host Queue

Poyser

Updated
I've lost track a bit of what games are in the pipeline here so if you have a game read to go, post here and I will add you to the queue. If anything I've got you down for in the pipeline is no longer being ran or has changed theme etc then let me know and I will edit.

Also moved this thread to the ranked section since that's where we will be playing now, and removed unranked games from the thread

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Ask before moving community nom threads and instead explaining why you wish for them to be removed.

It did not reach a conclusion and no one confirmed the name should remain as is, and OLF is heavily based on community input. This is consistent site-wide. Do tell me specific things and keep an open dialogue. Thank you.

Last edited:

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ask before moving community nom threads and instead explaining why you wish for them to be removed.

It did not reach a conclusion and no one confirmed the name should remain as is, and OLF is heavily based on community input. This is consistent site-wide. Do tell me specific things and keep an open dialogue. Thank you.

What was moved

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Section nom thread for ranked.

It was joke suggestions, with little valuable input, and then moved to Souvenirs because it died.
Understandable why it was moved, but I'd like some effort put forth when it comes to any section, even if it means polls have to be made. It helps - from experience - that discussions and tweaks are made, understood, and well received or issues need to be addressed.
The vision of the section for you guys is important, but if it isn't going to be taken seriously, I don't know what to do. It's all connected to OLF, and we seem to be leaving that part of the equation out.

Or whatever, I suppose, I'm not here often enough. Other admins seem to be MIA when addressing things like this and then, again, tension builds up.

Reactions: Ral

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm pretty sure we came to a pretty unanimous consensus on the section name anyway and it was only the "unranked" section that still hasn't had a name assigned

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It needs to be said directly. I am not, and will always refuse, to decipher implications. It was obvious why it was moved (hence the mention), but if I were to go by implications instead of statements, the way things run would be irrevocably fucked.

I just need Poyser, you, or Ekko to tag me or any section staff:
1. Asking if it is cool, why you want it done, how urgent it is - we can gladly move it for you aswell
2. Making sure that a conclusion is reached with a statement among you and the members. Done with a discussion? Awesome, no problem!
I don't want to go back months and then have something said like "oh, I didn't mean that."

2 much staffing horrors previously nty

And tag. your. regulars. If it involves the section, their input is a must.

Reactions: Ral
Back