• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Official 2024 Mafia Host Queue

Poyser

Ask before moving community nom threads and instead explaining why you wish for them to be removed.

It did not reach a conclusion and no one confirmed the name should remain as is, and OLF is heavily based on community input. This is consistent site-wide. Do tell me specific things and keep an open dialogue. Thank you.
Apologies, I got the impression from reading it that everyone just decided to keep the name as it was so didn't think it was needed any more

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I forgot to put myself in pipeline for One Piece Mafia Wano arc game for 21 players. I can run it in second half of July earliest. Setup is pending review by @Ratchet.

Reactions: Ral

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Add my Negima game to the queue pls @Poyser .

I think I‘m ready to host.

Also add a Vanilla game to the pipeline pls. Theme TBA.

Last edited:

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yes, but i am wondering if I should go with plurality or majority lynch mechanic. I am more used to plurality but it seems majority is a standard in ranked games here.

You can go with whatever you prefer fundamentally, so long as the roles in the game make sense through that prism

Back