• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked All of Us Are Dead Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game End

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Game End

RDK has burned! He was:
Yoon Gwi-nam
giphy.gif

You are Gwi-nam, Mafia aligned.

Abilities:
(Passive) Godfather - You will scan Innocent to all alignment investigations. In the event of a factional dispute, your word is final.
(Passive) 1x Bulletproof - You will survive the first regular-tier kill attempt of any kind on you.
(Active) 3x Roletracker - Once per night, you may target a player and receive their full rolesheet as well as who they targeted, if any, that particular night. If your action fails, you will receive No result.

You win when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated and you have achieved vote parity with Town.

Choi Nam-ra
giphy.gif

You are Nam-ra, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Active) 3x Tracker - Once per night, you may target a player and receive who they targeted, if any, that particular night. If your action fails, you will receive No result.

You win when all threats to
Town have been eliminated.

Aurelian has failed his wincon and has no more means of winning and has left the game! He was:
Min Eun-ji
giphy.gif

You are Eun-ji, Arsonist aligned.

Abilities:
(Passive) 1x Bulletproof - You will survive the first regular-tier kill attempt of any kind on you.
(Active) Douse - Once per night, you may target a player and douse them in gasoline.
(Active) 2x Ignite - Once per night, you may activate this ability and set all of your doused players on fire. This will effectively regular kill all doused players at once. This will not count as a visit. You may not douse a player during the same night you choose to ignite.

You win the game and leave after successfully eliminating 3 players via your abilities.

Kim Cheol-Soo
giphy.gif

You are Cheol-Soo, Survivor aligned.

Ability:

(Active) 2x Coward - Once per night, you may target a player and hide behind them, directing any regular kills on you to them.

You win when you have survived until the end of the game.
Kim Ji-min
giphy.gif

You are Ji-min, Town aligned.

You are a Vanilla Townie. You do not have any special abilities.

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

=============================

@CraigPelton being the sole survivor has won for his alignment!
Town has won!

Thank you to everyone for playing! I hope you all enjoyed it and congrats to the winners! :catskully

Last edited:

Magic

Resplendent
i have the same opinion i have in the dead qt, an indy should not leave a game if they fail to meet their win condition unless specified in the role pm.

good job cp.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
He could've left Craig and Watson alone and we'd get a mutual win but nope bou got greedy.

Rather town win over mafia if I can't achieve my goal.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Well this was a game

Cowards strongman me night 1 so I barely got to play

Who's up next
Worked out better this way for town. Night 1 I intended to douse T-Pein before going to Ekko. Night 2 Ekko and Gram night 3. I would've left the game 2 night phases earlier but Magic and Ekko's deaths cucked me.

Magic

Resplendent
also we need to remove the idea of "meeting minimum post requirements" which is 5 posts in a phase. if a person goes mia for long periods of time and posts 5 times in 10 minutes that doesn't mean they should be allowed to be in the game for 96 hours before being replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back